PDA

View Full Version : Roughly around 34 S3 runs just for one Dragaon scale...

dias_flac_0g
Apr 2, 2011, 03:36 AM
I know some people who already have atleast 3 Shijin's that's 12 dragaon scales wow...

I'm not trying to diss anyone but you guys must have a ton of time on your hands :(

Unless you are very lucky and actually find them. However they seem to be very rare from what i've seen thus far.

I play alot too dont get me wrong, but so far i've only been able to get 2000 amp and i'm already bored as **** and I can't seem to keep going...

Wish these things werent account bound.

End of rant

XbikXBd
Apr 2, 2011, 04:41 AM
well if u are in a good party of MF u can poop out a mission in 10mins flat i had a awesome party......till some people got greedy XD.......
long story short for my shijin i found 2 Dragon scales and bought 2 and i just got 1500AMP again XD

noob math
1run 10:00=30AMP
34runs 340mins=1000AMP
^ i do this every weekend XD SS/R or Espion

Edit: after i poseted this i found a scale in a random party XD

dias_flac_0g
Apr 2, 2011, 04:54 AM
You dont get bored easily that's too much for me. I can only do like 5 runs then I need a break.

Also, 10mins=30amp isnt accurate, because first you need a good party to do it with xD

I run with randoms only so my time varies. Sometimes I find a party that finishes the run in like 19mins (crap party) and sometimes I can find a party that can finish it in 11mins.

I'm using my fully GAS 180 F newman MF so in these crappy parties i'm usually the one doing all the big boy damage while they are there just tagging stuff lol.

But ya that 10min stuff varies greatly.

One time we were like 5 sec away from not S ranking the mission. Thanks to my limit break diga we made it through fast enough at bosses lol.

XbikXBd
Apr 2, 2011, 05:10 AM
You dont get bored easily that's too much for me. I can only do like 5 runs then I need a break.

Also, 10mins=30amp isnt accurate, because first you need a good party to do it with xD

I run with randoms only so my time varies. Sometimes I find a party that finishes the run in like 19mins (crap party) and sometimes I can find a party that can finish it in 11mins.

I'm using my fully GAS 180 F newman MF so in these crappy parties i'm usually the one doing all the big boy damage while they are there just tagging stuff lol.

But ya that 10min stuff varies greatly.

One time we were like 5 sec away from not S ranking the mission. Thanks to my limit break diga we made it through fast enough at bosses lol.

well if u ever need help let me know i always have a party of 3 and need a 4th now after drama this week XD

lol no life math
500AMP for clothes+500AMP SUV+800SUV+650SUV+1000AMP Dizas+1000AMP Rentis+2000AMP D-scales+1000AMP Ouryu+ 1000AMP Espada=8,450AMP Used and 1500 on me XD lol

Crysteon
Apr 2, 2011, 06:00 AM

Oooooooh, that's a bad sign, buddy. It happens to me also, lol.

milranduil
Apr 2, 2011, 12:05 PM
lol 34 runs...

ZER0 DX
Apr 2, 2011, 01:13 PM
Don't feel too bad, I only have a little over 100 AMP. Only ran the mission a few times and then stopped due to not having anyone to run with and random parties just aren't cutting it for me.

unicorn
Apr 2, 2011, 07:13 PM
Dont even have a shijin yet. -_-

Crysteon
Apr 2, 2011, 07:42 PM
Dont even have a shijin yet. -_-

Now's your chance >.>

oG Epik
Apr 2, 2011, 08:18 PM
well if u are in a good party of MF u can poop out a mission in 10mins flat i had a awesome party......till some people got greedy XD.......
long story short for my shijin i found 2 Dragon scales and bought 2 and i just got 1500AMP again XD

noob math
1run 10:00=30AMP
34runs 340mins=1000AMP
^ i do this every weekend XD SS/R or Espion

Edit: after i poseted this i found a scale in a random party XD

Now BD who got greedy? would this be Mike?

AnonymousHat00
Apr 4, 2011, 07:43 AM
well it looks like the second mision is goin to be dropping dragon scales so if you hsve all the swords maybe that will be a little easier for you.

i have seen 2scales drop and didnt get either.

im also the same when it comes to howm any missions i can run in a row. i get bored after about three. oh well as long as i get a shinjin by the end o tis event ill be happy. i just hope i dont get a carppy fire one.

AnonymousHat00
Apr 4, 2011, 07:44 AM
well it looks like the second mision is goin to be dropping dragon scales so if you hsve all the swords maybe that will be a little easier for you.

i have seen 2scales drop and didnt get either.

im also the same when it comes to howm any missions i can run in a row. i get bored after about three. oh well as long as i get a shinjin by the end o tis event ill be happy. i just hope i dont get a carppy fire one.

BIG OLAF
Apr 4, 2011, 10:20 PM

While yes, Zeta will be dropping Dragon Scales, the odds of seeing one are much lower than in Epsilon, since there's about 9001 things that can potentially drop from the Zeta boss boxes.

But, hey, one could still get lucky.

Nereid
Apr 4, 2011, 11:44 PM
I wouldn't complain, the event on JP right now that drops Dragon Scales is extremely stingy. I've done it tons of times and seen a single scale that went to a random JP.

Powder Keg
Apr 5, 2011, 04:10 AM
This is why you can buy them. I've done around 25 runs or so and found only one. (The only drop I saw, in fact)