PDA

View Full Version : Now we find out...

Blue-Hawk
Apr 6, 2011, 08:26 PM
Why zombies don't attack other zombies.

I swear, this is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. And that's DUBBED! I have GOT to see the whole movie now. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDGf7iwjkn4&feature=related

Nitro Vordex
Apr 6, 2011, 09:20 PM
I don't get it.

Retehi
Apr 6, 2011, 10:09 PM
That's seriously the funniest thing you've seen in a long time?

Randomness
Apr 6, 2011, 10:16 PM
You don't watch any comedy, do you?

Split
Apr 6, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hate to flame, but that was not funny. Not even a little.

Blue-Hawk
Apr 6, 2011, 11:03 PM
You don't watch any comedy, do you?

I watch comedy. I just don't find any current comedies at all funny.

And this is why I no longer post here as much anymore.

You people have to take the fun out of it all now.

darkante
Apr 6, 2011, 11:19 PM
I donīt know. Couldnīt get any laughter out of it.
Itīs not bad though.

Akaimizu
Apr 6, 2011, 11:27 PM
Ok. I like that sketch. The dub voice actually matches the expression and look of the characters, well. The movie looks like it could be a fun and campy watch.

Randomness
Apr 7, 2011, 12:22 AM
I watch comedy. I just don't find any current comedies at all funny.

And this is why I no longer post here as much anymore.

You people have to take the fun out of it all now.

Ah, sorry, by comedy I was thinking more in the vein of stand up comedy, Stewart/Colbert, etc.

Split
Apr 7, 2011, 12:59 AM
Ah, sorry, by comedy I was thinking more in the vein of stand up comedy, Stewart/Colbert, etc.Indeed. If you (OP) haven't seen anything funny for awhile, just watch them. Our world's always going to hell in a handbasket, which means they'll always have great material.

Kion
Apr 7, 2011, 02:32 AM
"Tokyo Zombie". Japanese B-movie. If you liked that you'd probably like the whole movie.

Blue-Hawk
Apr 7, 2011, 06:45 AM
"Tokyo Zombie". Japanese B-movie. If you liked that you'd probably like the whole movie.

I hope so. I love 'B' movies. Most iof them are better than 'A' movies. Like that crap Avatar. Worst movie.

darkante
Apr 7, 2011, 08:20 AM
omg Avatar :O

RenzokukenZ
Apr 7, 2011, 08:28 AM
Of course Avatar sucked. It's proof that M. Night Shamwowguy lost his touch.

And I don't know what those first posters laugh at, but that skit was funny. It also helped solve an age old mystery concerning zombies. I'll definitely check out the full film.

Outrider
Apr 7, 2011, 12:00 PM
Of course Avatar sucked. It's proof that M. Night Shamwowguy lost his touch.

And I don't know what those first posters laugh at, but that skit was funny. It also helped solve an age old mystery concerning zombies. I'll definitely check out the full film.

Pretty sure he was talking about "Avatar" - the film by James Cameron with all the CG blue people - and not "The Last Airbender" - the film by M. Night Shyamalan based on the popular Nickelodeon series "Avatar: The Last Airbender."

Because I don't think anyone anywhere has ever considered "The Last Airbender" to be an A-list film.

Akaimizu
Apr 7, 2011, 12:22 PM
To me, Avatar (James Cameron) was an incredible tech demo. Probably the best looking CG I've ever seen. The movie was entertaining, but more of a popcorn and watch experience than something where you get a great story out of it. The bad guy was straight out of a space marine videogame, really. He was just as shallow and (heck) I think I've seen his exact likeness in Quake 3 Arena. In fact, I actually was thinking he was a real-life portrayal of a Carmack creation. (Sarge, if I'm correct)

http://www.deviousassassins.com/newsletter/New_Filez/sarge.jpg

^ There he is. "I wuz in your videogame, I'm nowz in Avatar foolz."

On the other hand, "The Last Airbender" was kind of the movie that made Avatar look good in plot. Totally not expected. I expected, you know, watch Avatar for pretty graphics and Weaver doing her Ripley bit again then watch Last Airbender for plot and story. Alas the disappointment and the proverbial finger given to the fans. It was enough that casual Airbender fans were like, what???

Kion
Apr 7, 2011, 12:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hksKLHt9Kzg

The clip from the OP is out of context for the people who aren't going to watch the movie.
[spoiler-box]
The bald guy on the left get's left behind from th group and get's bitten by a zombie; except he was bitten by dentures. So he walks around the movie thinking he's a zombie. Classic B movie stupidity.[/spoiler-box]

As far as good zombie movies go, I recommend Shaun of the Dead if you haven't seen it.