PDA

View Full Version : Stats Questions

Zos
Apr 10, 2011, 11:19 AM
Was just wondering about something: when im in the poison room or the fire traps of the event mission I dont get affected by it now. What stat is high enough that its nullifying the poison/fire? My character is lv 180 male beast. My other question was whats the best stats to raise for lv 180 female newman? Ive got AP points that need to be spent, just dont know what to spend them on.

TheAstarion
Apr 10, 2011, 04:18 PM
The traps seem to be mental-based, so it should be MST that reduces the damage.

As for your newman, I'm assuming she's a Masterforce? The number one absolute primary concern is Limit Break Diga, then Limit Break Foie a distant second (10AP each); element+ for your tech weapons and elemental weapon attack style is also a nice direct damage booster for all your matched weapons.

These have more effect than numerical stats, and for those most people go for TP first for raw damage, then EVP to capitalize on newmans' high evasion coupled with masterforce & acrotecher's cheating amount of evasion modifier... then either DFP if you want to equip armour in GAMs or HP if you want to die in three hits instead of two.

Zos
Apr 12, 2011, 07:33 AM
Thanks for the help :)