PDA

View Full Version : Drop date

DUN
Apr 11, 2011, 07:09 AM
Have they put a street date on this yet?

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Apr 11, 2011, 07:12 AM
Nope.

DUN
Apr 11, 2011, 07:18 AM
Thanks if you was to guess would you say it will drop mid year or near the winter?
Also have you heard if its coming to 360 or ps3

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Apr 11, 2011, 07:46 AM
Not a clue.
Talk around these boards are saying that Details are supposed to be dropped on PSO2 this month. I also remember reading that Players from JP PSU, JP PSOBB and JP PSP2i had a raffle or something to get invited to participate in an Alpha. I forget when. Soon, I'd assume.

Kaziel
Apr 11, 2011, 11:21 AM
Not a clue.
Talk around these boards are saying that Details are supposed to be dropped on PSO2 this month. I also remember reading that Players from JP PSU, JP PSOBB and JP PSP2i had a raffle or something to get invited to participate in an Alpha. I forget when. Soon, I'd assume.

Yes, assuming all is on "schedule" we should see some content this month. The raffle will be decided and people will be contacted in June.

DUN
Apr 11, 2011, 12:47 PM
What raffle if you dont mind me asking I have left psu and all Phantasy star stuff behind for a few years been playing warcraft and what not so imma little behind

blace
Apr 11, 2011, 01:17 PM
It only applies to residents that are living in Japan, or maybe not. Talk on that has been vague, but the alpha testing raffle is only available for people that ordered Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity with a sticker on the box that includes a raffle code.

Another option is to have played JP PSO:BB or PSU and renew your subscription. In any case, you will have to have played the JP versions of the games to get the raffle.

So a release on a game that was delayed a bit, and not having any actual testing yet, is out of the question.

RemiusTA
Apr 11, 2011, 05:07 PM
it's not likely we'll get a release date anytime soon. Hell, anytime this year.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 11, 2011, 06:00 PM
Considering the game is scheduled to be released this year, I'd be somewhat surprised if we made it to 2012 without an official release date.