PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 11/04/2011 Title Update?

DAY.WALKIN
Apr 11, 2011, 09:34 AM
Has any one just had to do a Title update?

Information:
Xbox live Game Update for PSU
2MB files size
United kingdom player

People are complaining about all getting disconnected right now but none are saying they needed to update... was it just me?. I was on-line an hour ago, I didn't have to update. I come back and I do?
Any ideas?

Amaury
Apr 11, 2011, 09:46 AM
Uh, what? November 4th isn't even here yet for 2011.

DAY.WALKIN
Apr 11, 2011, 09:54 AM
we do our dates over here in the UK as DD/MM/YYYY

Amaury
Apr 11, 2011, 09:57 AM
we do our dates over here in the UK as DD/MM/YYYY

Oh, I didn't see the U.K. part. It's MM/DD/YYYY for U.S., as you can tell from my signature.

Anyway, do you live with anyone or know anyone that plays this? If so, see if it happened to them.

DAY.WALKIN
Apr 11, 2011, 10:04 AM
I was just running with another UK player, again they reported the disconnected earlier but no title update after they tried to log back in. Very strange....

DAY.WALKIN
Apr 11, 2011, 10:06 AM
My cache cannot be full, i have 140GB left of storage space available, unless the cache is pre-allocated? i see no PSU title update# on my harddrives PSU folder.

DAY.WALKIN
Apr 11, 2011, 10:16 AM
That's sounds a bit stupid what am I supposed to do? not have so many games???? that's ridiculous.

DAY.WALKIN
Apr 11, 2011, 10:32 AM
I know how to clear my cache (oblivion) on the NXE dashboard you can usually see the update in the corresponding folder IE PSU folder on my harddrive. so I guess its hidden somehow.

DAY.WALKIN
Apr 11, 2011, 11:58 AM
It doesn't. However, I was just curious why I needed to update, that has been clarified, but I haven't needed to update any other game, Just surpriesed because i've never experenced this Miniature Update problem before.