PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Is it just me...or

Adriano
Apr 11, 2011, 10:22 PM
Are other importers experiencing immense slowdown and random(yet frequent) disconnects?
It may be because I'm on the east coast U.S. and the servers in japan, but I don't remember it being this bad before.

It's difficult to spam the event missions when the only time I get to play, I disconnect every other hour or so.
It may be server traffic, but there are hardly any full stars on the universe list when I'm playing.
Or my ISP sucks.

str898mustang
Apr 11, 2011, 11:08 PM
I rarely disconnect and I'm in Tennessee. Slowdown is an issue with ur computer

WiZ1988
Apr 12, 2011, 12:10 AM
I experienced some major slowdown in Legacy of Light the other day, but none other than that. I am on the east coast as well, WV. I don't know if I have been dc on the jp server yet.

Adriano
Apr 12, 2011, 12:27 AM
I rarely disconnect and I'm in Tennessee. Slowdown is an issue with ur computer

Then maybe what I'm experiencing is lag, since the error 57 disconnect only happens while experiencing the extreme slowdown, and when I play closer to my router *I'm on wifi* I run pretty smoothly.
I just hate having to go elsewhere to play a game.

DarK-SuN
Apr 12, 2011, 01:10 AM
I'm currently not having any problems whatsoever.
It's definitely because you're on wifi and too far away from the router.

PSO God/Ability
Apr 12, 2011, 04:59 PM
it's just you

Adriano
Apr 13, 2011, 05:51 PM
quote=PSO God/Ability;2619299]it's just you[/quote]

If by some chance I were partially blinded for the first 3 replies of this thread, and I just so happened to have missed everyone else's reply who posted before you. I'd be thanking my lucky stars that I saw your post, in it's eloquent splendor, before I promptly closed my browser window and went out seeking medical attention.

Else I might have actually left thinking that maybe it wasn't "just me". I wouldn't be able to contain the excitement of regaining my vision to come back and re read your post over and over until I truly realized it really was "just me".
It's really comforting to know there are good samaritans even in small niche game fansite communities such as this one.

PSO God/Ability
Apr 13, 2011, 06:51 PM
If by some chance I were partially blinded for the first 3 replies of this thread, and I just so happened to have missed everyone else's reply who posted before you. I'd be thanking my lucky stars that I saw your post, in it's eloquent splendor, before I promptly closed my browser window and went out seeking medical attention.

Else I might have actually left thinking that maybe it wasn't "just me". I wouldn't be able to contain the excitement of regaining my vision to come back and re read your post over and over until I truly realized it really was "just me".
It's really comforting to know there are good samaritans even in small niche game fansite communities such as this one.

Glad i could help ;-):-P

cristfc
Apr 13, 2011, 07:22 PM
it can be because wifi connection+router distance as dark-sun said, and sum it to JP server ping that you got and the result can be bad