PDA

View Full Version : I gaved up on Shijin's already...

dias_flac_0g
Apr 13, 2011, 01:41 AM
Just way to hard to get and PSU did me dirty again. Last time I got a 24 ice and now I got a 34 ice seriously Sega? It's like they were like "There's 30%+ You happy now?!"

I know that on PAPER the bonuses look nice and all but after doing some REAL WORLD testing of my own they arent that much atleast from what I got. A 38% Ice Armas STILL protects me better, sure I hit a lil harder with my techs, but nothing trully significant.

I remember I made a thread not to long ago asking if Armas was gonna drop during the event and 90% of the people who posted in it where like "Oh hell nah dude! Teh Armas suxors nao!!!! SHIJIN babYEH!!"

Naaaah, not really...It's not as "broken" as I thought it would be (or atleast as they made it out to be) dont get me wrong over all it is BETTER than a Armas line, but at what price? Exactly.

I'm not gonna wear a ****ing ICE shijin against FIRE creatures just cuz it's a shijin I have a 38% fire armas for that thanks.

Now if there was a reasonable way of getting shijin's that doesnt require me to spend all day playing the event all day long or better yet if there was a way to choose my element then it wouldnt be so bad or screw all that make em tradeable with other people. Now that would be awesome. Like Hey you're missing a decent ice Shijin? I'm missing a lighting one Wanna trade? Or just sell em. But NOOO!

As of now IMO if you have some nice % Armas or a set at that, you're still in good hands, it's still gonna offer better protection than a Shijin. And again the bonus arent that amazing either when it comes to real world performance.

The event as of now is boring as **** can't wait for the new PSo style mission that's coming up this weekend.

As for those who have been grinding super hard (or been lucky enough to get D.Scales) and have gotten 3-4 different Element Shijin's then that's awesome.

I know i'm not the only one in this boat though xD

End of Rant.

str898mustang
Apr 13, 2011, 01:58 AM
"I've given" ........ Gaved is not a word

unicorn
Apr 13, 2011, 02:09 AM
GC it.

Oh wait.

Crysteon
Apr 13, 2011, 02:31 AM
Man...stop complaining, seriously......

Scales will be more easy to farm later, so there is no point about complaining that way.

Sham wow
Apr 13, 2011, 03:43 AM
All you do is cry! If you don't like the game stop playing it or shut up!

ashley50
Apr 13, 2011, 04:05 AM

*nods*

dias_flac_0g
Apr 13, 2011, 04:30 AM
"I've given" ........ Gaved is not a word

It happens when english is not your first language :) Insted of taking it the wrong way though, thanks for the tip ^_^

Scales will be more easy to farm later, so there is no point about complaining that way.

People cry about White Beast here on a daily basis. I have the right to complain once in a great while as well.

More importantly though, Lets break down the first sentence. "Man...Stop Complaining, SERIOUSLY..." Hmmm, almost as if I dont STOP you're going to actually do SOMETHING about it lmao. Hahaha! The hell can you actually do though? Exactly NOTHING, oh wait no! You will just COMPLAIN, the same way that I am complaining about the Shijin. Can you guys see the stupidity here? xD

All you do is cry! If you don't like the game stop playing it or shut up!

One post huh? Somehow this along with what you said leads me to believe that you are another user who's just butthurt over something i've said in the past and you just had to get a lil jab on me even if it's under a different name xDDDDD

"If you dont like the game stop playing"

Yea because we are CLEARLY talking about not liking the game in general now are we? Hahaha. What an idiot xD

*nods*

Lulz, you're a grown man with a female chararcter and you take it a bit too seriously even naming yourself that on the forums so your opinion isn't valid i'm afraid :(

(That last line will probably enrage like 50% of the population here, but it is what it is I guess lol)

That about takes care of all the replies thus far I think ^_^

Ishia
Apr 13, 2011, 05:10 AM
Lulz, you're a grown man with a female chararcter and you take it a bit too seriously even naming yourself that on the forums so your opinion isn't valid i'm afraid :(

(That last line will probably enrage like 50% of the population here, but it is what it is I guess lol)

I'm curious then, where does that put you?

dias_flac_0g
Apr 13, 2011, 05:26 AM
I'm curious then, where does that put you?

Lol, Dias Flac is not a girls name :)

Just google it if you dont believe me lol.

I'll give you a taste though. He's the most badass and arrogant male video game character ever and he also happens to be my all time fav char ^_^

Now, I wont lie, I have two girls on PSU, but I never act girly like a bunch of people here not going to say any names, but they know who they are some of them even say their girl irl how shameless =P

Plus I never take it outside of psu. An example naming myself that in a forum and such. I just like my two girls for personal enjoyment, because they were created based on what I like in a girl irl so they are "eye candy" to me :)

That said, I have nothing against GROWN MEN acting like 14 year old girls on the game. That's their business. But when you're going to make a reply in my topic against me then it's not valid for the reason that have already been mention.

If you were talking about my avatar, think of it like my PSU chars. Maya's a hot blonde girl. I love blonde girls irl.

I hope that clears it up for you.

Crysteon
Apr 13, 2011, 05:42 AM
More importantly though, Lets break down the first sentence. "Man...Stop Complaining, SERIOUSLY..." Hmmm, almost as if I dont STOP you're going to actually do SOMETHING about it lmao. Hahaha! The hell can you actually do though? Exactly NOTHING, oh wait no! You will just COMPLAIN, the same way that I am complaining about the Shijin. Can you guys see the stupidity here? xD

Sure, I can complain all I want, but at least I have a much better touch to say my stuff without annoying people like you do.

What can I do about it? Idgaf about you, to be honest....But I gotta say it's kinda unpleasent reading stuff like "Oh fuck my life! , I got a bad % Shijin blahblahblahblahblahblah I hate YOU!"

The only stupidity I see here is that you baw about every single shit that happens to you without considering this place is not a rant wall.

Please, dont take it personal or anything, but it feels a lot that you stopped to enjoy playing PSU. Consider taking a break of it. A PERMANENT ONE!

Ishia
Apr 13, 2011, 06:02 AM
Lol, Dias Flac is not a girls name :)

Just google it if you dont believe me lol.

I'll give you a taste though. He's the most badass and arrogant male video game character ever and he also happens to be my all time fav char ^_^

Now, I wont lie, I have two girls on PSU, but I never act girly like a bunch of people here not going to say any names, but they know who they are some of them even say their girl irl how shameless =P

Plus I never take it outside of psu. An example naming myself that in a forum and such. I just like my two girls for personal enjoyment, because they were created based on what I like in a girl irl so they are "eye candy" to me :)

That said, I have nothing against GROWN MEN acting like 14 year old girls on the game. That's their business. But when you're going to make a reply in my topic against me then it's not valid for the reason that have already been mention.

If you were talking about my avatar, think of it like my PSU chars. Maya's a hot blonde girl. I love blonde girls irl.

I hope that clears it up for you.

My post wasn't as concise as I had originally planned it, but I will accept this answer anyway.

Cloudstrife xx
Apr 13, 2011, 06:03 AM
Maybe you should just quit psu you never seem to be happy Karin why play a game that all you do is complain all the time about?

oG Epik
Apr 13, 2011, 06:53 AM
All this person does it complain Geezus! all you had to tell us was you got unlucky again not a whole book and on Armas lines and Shijins....

AnonymousHat00
Apr 13, 2011, 08:59 AM
I love this game, and also this site. The People on this site are so funny xD!

I get so much enjoyment from reading these kinds of posts.

APEXi
Apr 13, 2011, 09:42 AM
i love their sense of entitlement

milranduil
Apr 13, 2011, 10:46 AM
lol just quit already. Nobody wants to hear your rants about how unlucky you are or about your flawed opinion on armors. We're all unlucky (well maybe not ALL of us), and Shijin still rips Armas out of the water.

xmoonprismpowerx
Apr 13, 2011, 11:30 AM
I thought this was about not getting a shijin. You have two... So, what's the problem?

BIG OLAF
Apr 13, 2011, 11:41 AM
I thought this was about not getting a shijin. You have two... So, what's the problem?

He's just whining about the fact that he's gotten two ice Shijins, even though SEGA clearly stated that the element and percent received each time is completely random (like everything else in PSU).

Both of my Shijins that I've gotten so far are ground. 40%, and 47%. Yes, it's a little annoying, but I just put the 40% one on my techer, and kept the 47% on my fighter. No big deal.

Anyway, I wouldn't bother trying to talk to him about any of this. He always seems to have a smartass response (usually that involves the words/phrases "kid", "pathetic", "idiot", or "xDDDDD") for any and everything someone else says. It's really just not worth it.

dias_flac_0g
Apr 13, 2011, 11:54 AM
Sure, I can complain all I want, but at least I have a much better touch to say my stuff without annoying people like you do.

What can I do about it? Idgaf about you, to be honest....But I gotta say it's kinda unpleasent reading stuff like "Oh fuck my life! , I got a bad % Shijin blahblahblahblahblahblah I hate YOU!"

The only stupidity I see here is that you baw about every single shit that happens to you without considering this place is not a rant wall.

Please, dont take it personal or anything, but it feels a lot that you stopped to enjoy playing PSU. Consider taking a break of it. A PERMANENT ONE!

Oh you mean sugar coating your posts that way you wont offend the minds of GROWN MEN here? Because it seems like to me that speaking ones mind seems to be VERY annoying for most here. Sorry I say things the way I see them. I could careless about your silly feelings so I really dont care if you get offended or are annoyed by it.

See how I can easily "annoy" you by not even using one curse word? I'm afraid your mind is just too small. You're just too soft (most people here are xD).

That said keep contracdicting yourself. Go ahead, baw more about how much you dislike my posts. Oh oops that sounds like complaining to me!! xDDD

Maybe you should just quit psu you never seem to be happy Karin why play a game that all you do is complain all the time about?

So I made TWO "baw" threads and all I do is complain? Hahahaha! Seriously now? C'mon now, you're one of the less stupid people on here you should really go back and think about what you just wrote. Agaian, I will use the WB ranting to my defence. You're pretty much telling me that everyone who complains about WB should quit the game. Seeing as this is done EVERYTIME here even by people that you know haha. See now that's whining :)

All this person does it complain Geezus! all you had to tell us was you got unlucky again not a whole book and on Armas lines and Shijins....

Read above :)

I love this game, and also this site. The People on this site are so funny xD!

I get so much enjoyment from reading these kinds of posts.

That's why I come here. These people always provide tons of entertainment for me. It's amazing how even one of my simple rants can show of their sensitive nature xD

lol just quit already. Nobody wants to hear your rants about how unlucky you are or about your flawed opinion on armors. We're all unlucky (well maybe not ALL of us), and Shijin still rips Armas out of the water.

Lol, do your own testing you will see. Just beacuse it says it has uber stats (they arent even that uber at all xD) doesnt show much in real world performance. Now, I know exactly how you're gonna take this too. "Oh hell no! how can this guy try and tell me!! That i'm WRONG!! *throws a fit*. Hahaha.

Seriously, just because it's a Shijin, I will not take it against FIRE monsters that just plain stupid.

With that out the way though, lets get to the REAL point here.

Adios, you're always pretty helpful or just plain nuetrual when it comes to my "controversial" topics. My guess here is that you're just mad because you fall into those 50% (i'm sure the percentage is higher, but i'm being nice atm) that I mention earlier correct? Hahahaha. I knew it! I knew that would annoy most of you GROWN MEN.

But like I said, if you wanna act like a 14 year old girl in game. Hey man, it's all good that's your thing. Just dont come and give your opinion here because I will be quick to point that out ^_^

Ishia
Apr 13, 2011, 12:00 PM
Adios, you're always pretty helpful or just plain nuetrual when it comes to my "controversial" topics. My guess here is that you're just mad because you fall into those 50% (i'm sure the percentage is higher, but i'm being nice atm) that I mention earlier correct? Hahahaha. I knew it! I knew that would annoy most of you GROWN MEN.

But like I said, if you wanna act like a 14 year old girl in game. Hey man, it's all good that's your thing. Just dont come and give your opinion here because I will be quick to point that out ^_^

You keep saying this, but I don't see it.

redroses
Apr 13, 2011, 12:13 PM
So I made TWO "baw" threads and all I do is complain? Hahahaha! Seriously now? C'mon now, you're one of the less stupid people on here you should really go back and think about what you just wrote. Agaian, I will use the WB ranting to my defence. You're pretty much telling me that everyone who complains about WB should quit the game. Seeing as this is done EVERYTIME here even by people that you know haha. See now that's whining :)

In most of those WB threads they are told to quit PSU. As it's not like there aren't any other missions.

That's why I come here. These people always provide tons of entertainment for me. It's amazing how even one of my simple rants can show of their sensitive nature xD
I don't even know what to say to this...

Seriously, just because it's a Shijin, I will not take it against FIRE monsters that just plain stupid.
Lol, whaaat?
What kind of logic are you trying to bring across with this statement?

The only thing I keep reading from these posts of yours is that you have a problem with your sexuality and might be afraid of being homosexuell.

dias_flac_0g
Apr 13, 2011, 12:34 PM
"Lol, whaaat?
What kind of logic are you trying to bring across with this statement?"

Lol, it's clear to me that you just jumped in here without even having the slightest clue as to what this is about so I wont bother explaining that statement, because if you didn't have your head stuck in your behind and actually read my first post then you would know EXACTLY what I mean by that statement.

I suggest you go and read my very first post then come back if you wanna debate something with me insted of just nip picking random things that have been said thus far, in the effort to "pwn" someone over a online forum.

Now I read the rest of the stuff you posted, but none of it deserves any acknowledgement, because you simply just picked out certainthings in the hopes of being "kwell' and "owning" me. Hahahaha! (what a loser xD)

Normally I would acknowledge it, but since you didnt read my first post you're not worth it. Now I know your self-esteem is low and you are desperately trying to "own" someone to boost it up a bit even if it's just through an online forum, but like I said read first insted of looking like an idiot :)

Dragwind
Apr 13, 2011, 12:42 PM
This thread has become far too derailed. Next time, please post all rants in the appropriate Rants (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21) forum.