PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite weapon of all time?

A. Zerran
Apr 16, 2011, 12:48 AM
There are so many cool looking weapons in the game of PS Zero. Of course, most of the swords can only be used by hunters, and an assortment of guns can only be used by rangers. Take the Missouri CX4 for example. Good looking for it's level, right? Point is, Sega put a lot of effort into creativity of weapons for this game. And for that, I give them a pat on the back

So, I have only one thing to say for my favorite:

H44 Missouri!

chrisramar
Apr 16, 2011, 02:28 AM
for me riverman missouri mechguns

cease_fire
Apr 16, 2011, 07:30 AM
hmmm are asking the look or usefulness???

my fav weopon:Trois Souther...the only top slicer human ranger can use

my fav because of look:M25SE Missouri

bns1991
Apr 16, 2011, 10:21 AM
Yonohate In all the way. It looks so much like the SJ sword from pso

Broken_L_button
Apr 16, 2011, 03:07 PM
Fuma/Kouga Shuriken. They look sexay.

A. Zerran
Apr 16, 2011, 03:35 PM
...Do they...? Btw, I picked the H44 Missouri because it looks so badass! And I meant favorite as in looks. But I think you guys figured it out. :3

Arrow
Apr 17, 2011, 07:00 AM
for pow then looks: Mehrennenka
for looks then pow: Emperor Axeon

Biolizard13
Apr 18, 2011, 09:16 AM
Milias Breaker and Big Mobius <3

A. Zerran
Apr 18, 2011, 06:08 PM
Milias Breaker and Big Mobius <3

Aha! Such fine picks. Oh Humilias, your weapons are so epic. And yet, we hate you for being such a cheap boss.

XxGoregrinderxX
Apr 19, 2011, 12:43 PM
Psycho Wand.
The hyper Power of Megid and Grants is awesome.

HUcast_Josh
Apr 19, 2011, 02:20 PM
Milias Breaker- Over End kills stuff instantly :)

Galax
Apr 20, 2011, 08:24 AM
Personally, I like the Bangasa Jikomi, or however you spell it, that gunblade that looks like an umbrella, for looks. That, and the H10 Missouri. C'mon, enemies probably can't even SEE your gun. They'd be wondering "how the hell did he just kill me!?". Yeah, H44 looks cool too, but you'd never be able to conceal it. The barrel is too large. M25SE is awesome too. Garland series means you could act like a Stormtrooper, yes?

NeonaPulsar
Apr 20, 2011, 12:15 PM
Psycho Wand!!

Yay for overpowered Megid that distroys everything! :D

TheFantasticGarden
Apr 20, 2011, 06:38 PM
I'd have to say my favorite weapon for looks would have to be Lambda Exalib--

Wrong game.

My favorite weapon has got to be The "Gimlet" weapons and/or Tonfas

No wait, i will always love Crimson/Emerald field

RoxasNeval
Apr 24, 2011, 05:28 PM
Celesta laser, that's as close as your gonna get to looking like Squalls gunblade without copyright infringement.

Hatrix
Apr 28, 2011, 12:04 PM
My favorite weapon I actually have is probably the "Bloody Gimlet", attacking multiple targets is a great ability for daggers. Riverman Missouri is bad ass for my RaCast too :)

Bashin
Apr 28, 2011, 01:36 PM
My star slicer, 50% native, risk lvl3 and bright sign, it's a fun weapon to play with on normal/hard mode when i'm helping people out, sadly I've yet to find any new weapons on super hard mode for my little force :(

Clavat99
Apr 29, 2011, 10:59 AM
I have SOOOOO much better stuff, but seeing as it was the only thing worth a damn that i got out of my Hard mode tower run (which took me 6 hours to complete), i have a special spot in my heart for my stag cutlery. That, my red Radam, and the fact my HUcasts has an all-red color scheme, it got my main the nick-name "The Red Knight". lol

Bashin
Apr 29, 2011, 12:31 PM
I'm hoping to find myself a White Disaster @__@ Sadly I can't beat dark falz alone haha so squishy, i need to max out my attack spells so i can replace my tech boost with a master or divine hp

Mustache
May 2, 2011, 05:45 PM
Clair Doubles, they're sleek, gold to match my first character, and have the ever awesome Celeb bonus tacked on. Plus Daggers and Two Swords really aid me for the extra attacks because with well over 100 Vally runs and just under 100 Wetland runs I have yet to find the ever elusive cake shop.

Hatrix
May 2, 2011, 06:09 PM
If I could have anything tho, I would want a Yonohate-In and a Lavis Kanon

Norco
May 4, 2011, 09:17 AM
My Mehrennenka that I got from Mustache, such a awesome and fun weapon ^_^

Apostosis
May 6, 2011, 07:39 AM
Gale Bringer, nothing looks better on a red Hucast

psz rocs!
Jun 6, 2011, 01:35 PM
UMM, SABERhttp://www.pso-world.com/gallery/data/760/medium/SABER-WITHBARS.jpg

Chaos Rappy
Jun 6, 2011, 09:41 PM
Gotta go with the Yonohate In on this one, but honestly, if it weren't for how horrible Akatsuki In was, I would like using it for its looks more, but alas... :/

Mustache
Jun 6, 2011, 09:42 PM
I haven't used either yet.^.^

Atbar
Jun 7, 2011, 02:10 PM
I haven't used either yet.^.^

Ditto. I do have a Yonohate Fu (2nd one found in Normal ET too) but don't particularity care to use it.

KKboy
Jun 17, 2011, 02:16 AM
I usually use a lavateinn but since guns can't kill everything in psz I hafta use ma neidaryl or Eclamasach

Jessus
Jun 18, 2011, 08:50 PM
Currently, my Cronos Scythe is my fav to use, till I get to a point where I find something better.

As for looks, the Rems Romulus. Such pretty colors =3

Vintasticvin
Jun 20, 2011, 04:13 PM
Calimity Soul is my favorite designed weapon, such a beastly looking "Staff" haha.

Pirrip
Jun 21, 2011, 02:18 AM
I think I like the Bitter Berry? Spear... The strawberry with the chocolate? I like stuff like that, I guess.

Jul 20, 2011, 08:35 AM
For my racaseal I like Crimson Vis with celeb, and Foie Haze with celeb (wish I had Claire Doubles). For my fomarl, I like Loneos with celeb, and Kerykeion with celeb. I haven't made a hunter yet lol so I don't know what I would like. Favorite weapons for looks are probably Yasminkov M109 and Miku' Leek.

steaIth
Jul 20, 2011, 12:37 PM
for looks: Yasminkov M109

Taijutsu-Joshua
Jul 24, 2011, 10:43 AM
Roche Limit hands down, though I hate the Photon Art it has.

GLaDOS
Aug 4, 2011, 03:17 AM
Adastrea! Not the best bazooka to look at, but that thing's been with me through hell and back. I might not ever replace it! ...Gallatin is fun to lug around though....I liek the colours. -3-

BWS-1
Aug 7, 2011, 09:11 PM
I would say ''Any Rangers-only weapons which I'll never be able to use'' for looks ;-;

Hocho is kinda fun, especially against bosses with Over-End PA! Still working on getting me a Max Native % one with whatever % for hit if I can, can't hurt to have a bit, since I like fighting the Dragon with it so much!

I would definitely forget about my Hocho the day I'd ever (if I ever) stumble on either an Akatsuki In or Yonohate In.

Daak
Aug 15, 2011, 04:07 PM
The best weapon is the Filamare awsome desing and great stats !!!
I use it even though I am an RAcast ...

Norco
Aug 15, 2011, 06:25 PM
Gigas Romulus or Morgenlote, I've yet to try out Clair Doubles.

Atbar
Aug 17, 2011, 03:01 AM
The Hocho. It looks like a giant butcher knife and it's one of the most useful weapons when you play your force like a pretend hunter.

StriderTuna
Aug 17, 2011, 12:05 PM
I would say ''Any Rangers-only weapons which I'll never be able to use'' for looks ;-;

Hocho is kinda fun, especially against bosses with Over-End PA! Still working on getting me a Max Native % one with whatever % for hit if I can, can't hurt to have a bit, since I like fighting the Dragon with it so much!

I would definitely forget about my Hocho the day I'd ever (if I ever) stumble on either an Akatsuki In or Yonohate In.

Reyburn/Dragon is a Beast type not Native.

FOkyasuta
Aug 17, 2011, 12:13 PM
Only cause it Reminds me of the S-Rank Double Saber back on DC V2, Clair Doubles.

BWS-1
Aug 17, 2011, 06:52 PM
Reyburn/Dragon is a Beast type not Native.

The game says Native for me!

Alisha
Aug 17, 2011, 07:15 PM
BWS! a name i have not seen in years!

StriderTuna
Aug 18, 2011, 01:30 AM
The game says Native for me!

well... don't I look stupid now? I'll try the next run with my Native claw.

BWS-1
Aug 18, 2011, 11:24 PM
It's all good! Too bad though, cause I have 65% Beast claw I could have traded you if it hadn't been Native XD. Used it a couple times for Mr. Tentacle Monster... works surprisingly well! Assuming you go all-in with a well placed Synchronized PB assault from the start I guess.

BWS! a name i have not seen in years!

I know right??? ... sorta hanging around again since I'm kinda curious about PSO2 and kinda enjoying myself with PSZ. What can I say, the game's got that charm which gives me the impression of playing a PSO on Sega Saturn. - Portable - Sega Saturn at that. Nerdgasm.

I'll admit I wish 70% of the weapon design didn't *cough*suck*cough* like it does... but one can easily overcome such trivial aspect once you get that ONE weapon you want to hunt for and then keep forever and ever, right? But hey, it does have the fun parts of PSU with the old school aspects of P... aaah I'm going offtopic here (and you probably already know the deal with PSZ anyway!).

yoshiblue
Aug 19, 2011, 09:04 AM
My Favorites
Blue Saber
Blade Cannon
Grifone

XSaber when I make a new file!

humar_1386
Aug 27, 2011, 03:38 PM
lvl 3 stun foie haze air ride
i also want a "in" either type

HeartBreak301
Aug 27, 2011, 03:42 PM
A Clair Doubles with Million Rave. I hope I can actually get one to drop one of these days.

Zynetic
Aug 27, 2011, 06:42 PM
When I'm killing things weak to melee, Foie Haze with L4 Celeb and Air Ride is my choice of arms.
When I'm killing things weak to ranged, I use a Blackhawk with L3 Celeb. (I'm a HUcaseal, so I can't get any better) It has Acro Step, but for some reason I can't get all of the bullets to actually connect (they go through the enemy. o_O)

Daak
Aug 28, 2011, 09:27 AM
I am changing my faf weapon I thought it was the Filare claw but I change i to Phyteuma this weapon is just a dream come true !!!

kaito40
Aug 28, 2011, 10:08 PM
I always use the Cronos Scyther:-D

DoctorShanks
Aug 29, 2011, 12:09 PM
I can't live without my White disaster :)
Even though I screwed up it's parameters (and probably destroyed the value of it) by accidentally saving (0/0/0/5/0), it greatly contributes to my MST (1235 grand total with a couple divine minds).

A. Zerran
Nov 19, 2011, 03:06 PM
I had an idea for a weapon. Although I can't draw it right now, I thought up of one on the spot.

Inukatsi: 7 stars. Dropped by the young Adam Zerran as a secret hacked character sprite boss at first by himself, then in his Cast Suit Mobile. (As if I can say. The boss/character is not real.)

Saber, equip-able by all. Equip limit is Level 90. Looks like a Garratana (Slightly shorter than your average Kattana.) Has a shiny platinum colored blade with a carbon steel colored hilt. Photon art cannot be Cross Rave, but it can be one or the other of the other two PAs.

Base stats:
Attack power: 656 (Maximum upgrades are 99, in which the stat would be 755)
Accuracy: 777
Element: Heaven Level 5, changeable.
Base attribute photon percentage:
Beast: 35%
Dark: 45%
All others are random.

Sells for: 10 meseta (derp?).

That's about it.

DoctorShanks
Nov 19, 2011, 04:49 PM
A few things wrong with that fan-weapon: If it drops with Heaven, the element can't be changeable (unless it's like the Hadan Bite). If it were, changeable, I'd slap Celeb on that in a heartbeat. Also, don't swords only go up to Lv3?

I retract my White Disaster as my favorite. As time went on, I obtained a Psycho Wand, which is my new love :)

My Yasminokov M109 is pretty awesome too.

A. Zerran
Nov 19, 2011, 08:57 PM
It's a fan weapon, yes. But it's also a joke. I mean, come on, the 777 accuracy should've been a dead give away. A lucky joke sword based off of me. Seriously, DoctorShanks, I know what you said is true, but I did that as a statement and a Phantasy Star statistical joke to be the the best weapon in the game (debatable and in a way) so that it wouldn't be so damn hard on Super Mode.

DoctorShanks
Nov 19, 2011, 10:44 PM
Ah, to be honest I skimmed it and had no idea it was a joke.

And in my opinion,bas long as you've got a good supporter, as well as some levels and a good weapon under your belt, Super Mode is a cakewalk (unless you're in the ET).

Gunslinger-08
Nov 20, 2011, 12:42 AM
My H44 Missouri, but that may soon get replaced by my new Twin Psychoguns.

RLbitClassica
Nov 23, 2011, 03:53 AM
I'm assuming no one else caught that did they gunslinger? Psycho guns are pretty badass and one of the ultra rares everyone on these forums wants(for cataloging purposes at least)

Eclipse5632
Nov 23, 2011, 11:20 AM
Yeah, I haven't seen anyone else with Psychoguns, though I've also only somewhat recently started looking at these forums.

I guess my favorite weapon is probably the Clair Doubles. It's simple, yet elegant and powerful at the same time. Plus it's a double saber and matches my HUcast's color scheme really well. :V