PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Legacy of the Light - Glitch

cristfc
Apr 16, 2011, 11:21 AM
Solo route, 4th block, after some Badiras wave, instead next wave spam two enemies, it spam only one...
After I killed him...... lol?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Amuqx-P35Z4

Have you experimented this??

Powder Keg
Apr 16, 2011, 11:50 AM
So they not only took your money, but also didn't let you complete the mission?

Trollololololol

VectormanX
Apr 16, 2011, 01:12 PM
The solo route is a rip off for that, and a myriad of other reasons. It's best to run it with someone you trust on give finder settings

cristfc
Apr 16, 2011, 01:16 PM
strange thing was: it was my first time with fightgunner in this mission, months ago, I've done it with GM/FM and it was ok, perhaps its something with last update or its always was messed... =[

Crysteon
Apr 16, 2011, 01:16 PM
I've never experienced this when I've done it alone. But follow VectormanX advice: find someone you trust and do it with that person on Give Finder. Party route has more boxes and better chances than Solo route.

cristfc
Apr 16, 2011, 01:21 PM
I've never experienced this when I've done it alone. But follow VectormanX advice: find someone you trust and do it with that person on Give Finder. Party route has more boxes and better chances than Solo route.
yes, I was running only to got the slicer, but Iam ok now... thanks for advices!
Its really bad that only stuck glitch that I've seen was only in GC mission heheh

Vent
Apr 16, 2011, 04:43 PM
That's pretty mean. But I think it happens sometimes. Back in MAG 2nd, I've encountered this numerous times in that fire mission (no idea how it was called). Seems to be a bug in that case. No idea if it's the same problem here though.

Also, party route Legacy of the Light is 60% more expensive in GC if you're paying it all yourself. I've no idea if the extra boxes are worth it though.

cristfc
Apr 16, 2011, 06:58 PM
That's pretty mean. But I think it happens sometimes. Back in MAG 2nd, I've encountered this numerous times in that fire mission (no idea how it was called). Seems to be a bug in that case. No idea if it's the same problem here though.

Also, party route Legacy of the Light is 60% more expensive in GC if you're paying it all yourself. I've no idea if the extra boxes are worth it though.

yeah, its a point too, price is higher.. but I have a question, what advantage of be mission leader in GC missions? leader paid more, but I dont know what is the real advantage of this.. If someone can clarity this :-?

unicorn
Apr 16, 2011, 07:14 PM
This happened to me too.

Did you kill the enemies in the block before it? If you skipped them, it seems to make the glitch always appear (atleast from the times its happened to me).

cristfc
Apr 16, 2011, 10:52 PM
This happened to me too.

Did you kill the enemies in the block before it? If you skipped them, it seems to make the glitch always appear (atleast from the times its happened to me).
I always skip enemies on block 2 and 3, and never see it happen before... If this is old, sega need fix this horrible thing =[
Did it happened to you before this update?

unicorn
Apr 17, 2011, 12:06 AM
I always skip enemies on block 2 and 3, and never see it happen before... If this is old, sega need fix this horrible thing =[
Did it happened to you before this update?

Yeah it used to happen to me all the time when I skipped the mobs in block 3.

cristfc
Apr 17, 2011, 10:46 AM
I think yesterday was my "glitch day"...
Another thing that never happened to me yesterday was a strange weapon glitch in middle of WB ... It simple was disabling some weapons while time was passing... First I cannot use slicer, after sword, and spear next to end of mission... I think it was something with network connection/ping, but ping was ok and it never happened before in both US/JP servers, at least for me... I try a lot of things in middle of mission for try solve this, but no success: photon charge, remove weapon from inventory, change PA etc.. it only goes normal when mission was finished.
How you see, character seen ignore weapon, running as if was no weaps in hand... I've watched another member in same party running same way, but perhaps it was only my client showing him running as if no weapon was equipped...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPbzazaHtRY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPbzazaHtRY