PDA

View Full Version : Questions

oG Epik
Apr 16, 2011, 10:41 PM
BTw this is not complaining do me and my friend have been doing this run... we do the action also and have gotten nothing at all do u have to be in bigger parties for more boxes which gives you the more notable drops? Cause i figured since so much good stuff dropped we could be finding stuff way more often

Amaury
Apr 16, 2011, 10:44 PM
Uh, what?

Ishia
Apr 16, 2011, 10:44 PM
http://psupedia.info/Protectors_%CE%B6

oG Epik
Apr 16, 2011, 10:46 PM
Uh, what?

Im sorry if the wording on this was bad lol i tried to type it up fast still doing runs to make it easier do you have to be in bigger partys to get better drops>?

Ishia
Apr 16, 2011, 10:47 PM
Im sorry if the wording on this was bad lol i tried to type it up fast still doing runs to make it easier do you have to be in bigger partys to get better drops>?

http://psupedia.info/Protectors_%CE%B6
That.

Amaury
Apr 16, 2011, 10:48 PM

No need to apologize. :)

Ishia already posted, so hopefully that helps. :)

oG Epik
Apr 16, 2011, 10:49 PM
Ok i understand the amount of boxes but does the amount of boxes effect what drops you will get or just cut the % of you getting them by alot?

Ishia
Apr 16, 2011, 10:51 PM
Ok i understand the amount of boxes but does the amount of boxes effect what drops you will get or just cut the % of you getting them by alot?

Certain boxes can drop certain things. For example: The Lavis Cannon can only drop from the two extra boxes you unlock from the ??? room.

oG Epik
Apr 16, 2011, 10:52 PM
Certain boxes can drop certain things. For example: The Lavis Cannon can only drop from the two extra boxes you unlock from the ??? room.

Ok see thats a answer im looking for well it must not drop easily cause we do the ??? every run lol

oG Epik
Apr 17, 2011, 10:43 AM
Now still looking for the answer do you need the Max amount of people for everything to possibly drop or can everything that is shown on PSUpedia drop even in a solo?

Ishia
Apr 17, 2011, 10:55 AM
Now still looking for the answer do you need the Max amount of people for everything to possibly drop or can everything that is shown on PSUpedia drop even in a solo?

I pointed you to PSUpedia TWICE because the answer is there.

oG Epik
Apr 17, 2011, 01:36 PM
ok i read it and it does not say that the number of boxes choose what can possibly drop? or do you not understand what im asking?

Ishia
Apr 17, 2011, 01:44 PM

ok i read it and it does not say that the number of boxes choose what can possibly drop? or do you not understand what im asking?

I don't understand what you are asking because you are asking two different things at the same time and is expecting the same answer for both.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Apr 17, 2011, 07:19 PM
You need 4 ppl to get the maximum number of boxes to appear, haveing the extra ppl does not increase the drop rate of said items. However, as Ishia stated, certain itmes can only drop from certain boxes (example:Lavis Cannon from the ??? block boxes).

Otherwise, most items on that list should drop while soloing, namely the ones that normally drops from the bosses, i.e. Vijerina Power from De Ragan ect.

I know for a fact you can get the Ogjinjin solo and the Holy Ray as well. Others you'll have to look into yourself. Hope this clears things up a little better.