PDA

View Full Version : In search of help for Protectors Zeta Mission

Flooge
Apr 18, 2011, 06:08 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum and have recently purchased the game (Xbox 360). Well the recently introduced Easter event has spurred me to finally purchase the game and I'm looking, simply put, for a kind soul to carry me through to get the 5 online achievements. There is an event mission of the fifth floor of the guardian city front counter mission z that takes you through practically all the achievement bosses and, from what I've read, you can play it at level 1 but need another player at around level 60 to nurse you through to get the achievements. Apparently, it only takes between 30 and 90 minutes to attain all 5 achievements. The event only runs until may 12th so I'm looking to take advantage of this event well I can.

I would really love to get the online achievements out of the way so I get around to finally enjoy what looks and sounds like a fantastic game. So if anyone would be kind enough to help me out I would be eternally grateful. If anyone is interested in offering a helping hand please reply. It would be much appreciated.

Mystic_Nessly
Apr 19, 2011, 02:15 PM
I wouldn't mind giving a hand. Keep in mind, I've never done the mission before, so we'll just have to wing it. I've currently got a lv100 or so Acrotecher (support class), so you're in good hands.

I'll be available pretty much available any time after noon the rest of the week, though Thursday I'll be available after 6PM. I'm in the US with GMT-6 (central time).

Let me know what's up or if you even need help anymore. A private message will get my attention fastest (so I can get an email from PSO-world).

Also, welcome to Gurhal!

Flooge
Apr 19, 2011, 07:56 PM
Hi, thanks man.:-)

Flooge
Apr 20, 2011, 02:56 PM
I just want to say a huge thanks to Mystic_Nessly for his help with the Protector Zeta mission. He guided me through all of the bosses and was a pleasure to talk to and very friendly.

Thanks Mystic!

_Snoopy_
Apr 20, 2011, 03:08 PM
I'll be happy to assist private me or view my account for GT btw my psu name is Snoopy if im too l8 then we can just be friends mmmmmk?^^;