PDA

View Full Version : PSU Need Help Leveling

Sorlin
Apr 18, 2011, 08:50 PM
I am currently only level 8 with my Female Cast Ranger named Aria. I tried the Innocent Girl mission and leveled up three times but I don't like how you die so easily and get no mission points, which I want so I can access the advanced classes. I heard a lot about White Beast and would like to reach the area to go there, but apparently I need to clear a mission where all the enemies are 15+. I was wondering if anyone could help me clear this mission so I can access White Beast.

My Xbox 360 Gamertag is Sorlinhe and my character's name is mentioned above. I'm probably going to stick with one character until I max out a couple of jobs such as Fighmaster, Gunmaster, Acrofighter, and maybe Protranser if I feel like leveling the Force job level (which is unlikely since I don't like playing Forces in PSU and CASTs make terrible Forces) to try out what I like best.

Also, if anyone could help me do a few White Beast runs, I'd appreciate it immensely but I'm not going to force it.

Ishia
Apr 18, 2011, 08:55 PM
Or you could go to the 5th floor and partake in the Event which is currently going on and contains massive amounts of EXP.

Sorlin
Apr 18, 2011, 08:59 PM
Or you could go to the 5th floor and partake in the Event which is currently going on and contains massive amounts of EXP.

I see. Which mission gives that "massive amount" of EXP?

Ishia
Apr 18, 2011, 09:00 PM
Protectors ζ

_Snoopy_
Apr 20, 2011, 03:35 PM
and if u need help private msg me for my GT or just look for a guy named Snoopy