PDA

View Full Version : Strange Tiga Ragan Board/Holy Ray

Orochinagi
Apr 19, 2011, 04:15 AM
Yesterday one of my guild members received a Tiga Ragan board but when he put it in his PM, for some reason it says that the synthesis requires a biomaterial called an "arti tiga". However, when you switch to the secondary details it states that you need a completely different list of items to synthesize it. When meeting those requirements, it still won't allow for synthesis Has anyone else experienced this issue. Also I have noticed that the Holy Ray stated that it is a 9 star item, but the secondary detail state that it is a 10 star item. If this has been posted once before, my apologies.

xBULLYDOGG
Apr 19, 2011, 05:17 AM
SEGA is already aware of this and something something.

Orochinagi
Apr 19, 2011, 07:07 AM
Says the person with 1/5 Rattlesnacs in their palette. Please man. Funny how that is the reason why we really started to bomb on you guys. PSO-World forums have really changed over the years. I used to come on these forums with a positive community that actually shares information and help others. Now, there's nothing but a bunch of "e-thugs" that lie, don't get laid, have sticks up their asses and have nothing else better to do than to talk non-sense on a thread instead of answering the subject at hand. @Bully- for the sake of maturity and not wasting my time. I'm done responding to you. Thank you for the answer to my question, which was the first sentence you typed.

Ishia
Apr 19, 2011, 09:59 AM
I'll just say, "Welcome to 4 days ago."

BIG OLAF
Apr 19, 2011, 10:04 AM
I'll just say, "Welcome to 4 days ago."

This is true. But remember, most people don't visit the official PSU forums. Why? Who knows.

Ethateral
Apr 19, 2011, 02:24 PM
This is days old news. http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?367072-April-15th-Update-List-of-Bugs-To-Fix