PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Ask a quick question, get a quick answer!

Mystic_Nessly
Apr 19, 2011, 04:08 PM
Basically, ask any question regarding Japanese version PSU. I'll try my best to answer, but everyone is is free to contribute.

I could have sworn I saw an "ask a quick question, get a quick answer" post for JP PSU, but I can't locate it. I've gotten a lot of use out of such topics for other games and seeing as how more an more players are joining the Japanese PSU version, I'll make one dedicated to Japanese PSU.

================================================== =======

To start if off, I have a question:
1) Does anyone know how to get the new hair customizations past option 48?
[spoiler-box]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/5608/charactercreation2.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Also, there are two gold options on the main character customization screen. The first one allows you to make proportion changes, but when I leave the menu, no change is made. Also the second gold option does not allow me to make any changes (it has a grayed out "enter" key too.
2) What are these two gold options for?
[spoiler-box]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8333/charactercreation1.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Thanks in advance!

Omega-z
Apr 19, 2011, 06:25 PM
1 is for the body style ticket and the other the hair style ticket.

TenebriS
Apr 19, 2011, 07:41 PM
and the new hairstyles past 48 you get with hairstyle tickets (600 service coupons/300 Daily stamps)

cristfc
Apr 20, 2011, 08:30 AM
How can a FM or a FM party hit switches, objects on roof e etc.. since them cannot use guns?

psu000
Apr 20, 2011, 08:58 AM
2)

First Gold Option

Body style proportion changes, use Body style ticket, 1000GC for a ticket. you can play around with it as much as you want but it will not change anything unless u use the ticket.#

2nd Gold Option

Use hairstyle ticket - note: you are only using the ticket to gain one extra hair style for this charater (not the whole account) AND the hair style that you gain is RANDOM.

dogg1000
Apr 20, 2011, 09:00 AM
Can I use a visa gift card to pay for an premium subscription?

Edit: Another question about payment options, is there a way to to pay for a premium subscription without a credit card?

Mystic_Nessly
Apr 20, 2011, 12:05 PM
Thanks for answering my question guys!

How can a FM or a FM party hit switches, objects on roof e etc.. since them cannot use guns?

You're out of luck if you can't access guns. D:

Can I use a visa gift card to pay for an premium subscription?

Edit: Another question about payment options, is there a way to to pay for a premium subscription without a credit card?

I'm fairly certain a Vista/Mastercard gift card will work. I was able to pay using a temporary credit card created though my Bank of America credit card account via their "Shop Safe" feature.

You could also try using a PayPal account and creating a Paypal Debit Mastercard. According to their site, the debit mastercard is accepted anywhere Mastercard is accepted. The funds come from the money you deposit into the Paypal account.

Extra info regarding billing for the PSU JAP server can be found here:
http://psupedia.info/Joining_the_Japanese_Server

Soske
Apr 21, 2011, 12:44 AM
I recently started on the JP server and I'm wondering, where do the other importers hang out?

Vent
Apr 21, 2011, 04:23 AM
I recently started on the JP server and I'm wondering, where do the other importers hang out?

You probably can find some running around on Universe 1. All the others are just scattered around on the other universes. In other words, there isn't a place where importers gather. But if you manage to find one, you can probably find some others too through their network.

Omega-z
Apr 21, 2011, 11:00 AM
I think the importer community wants to hold another meet & greet soon.

Originally Posted by cristfc View Post

sounds like TD with the ceiling switch to me. as a FM it a no go, the MF the only scenario I could ever see it happening is if you had the enemies that fly and go higher and higher in a room with a low enough ceiling and casting like Nosmegid or Noszonde and have it circle over there heads and then have it blow up on them, the blast wave could hit it but you would need the monster right under the switch to work in theory since it has never happen yet to my knowledge. But realistically MF and FM can't sorry

Adriano
Apr 21, 2011, 12:37 PM
2)

2nd Gold Option

Use hairstyle ticket - note: you are only using the ticket to gain one extra hair style for this charater (not the whole account) AND the hair style that you gain is RANDOM.

And once you get one, it's removed from the list of potential rewards?
It would suck to get the same wrong hairstyle consecutively.

HienkyakuX
Apr 21, 2011, 01:02 PM
And once you get one, it's removed from the list of potential rewards?
It would suck to get the same wrong hairstyle consecutively.

yeah it's remove for that character.

Lucidia
Apr 21, 2011, 04:21 PM

I agree, especially with the new players joining in the anticipation of MAG∞ dropping this Monday, it'd be a good opportunity for the new players to network with the old ones and vice versa.

Would anyone be interested in something like that this weekend?

Update: made a meet & greet thread, check it, comment on it, love it.

HienkyakuX
Apr 21, 2011, 04:28 PM
I agree, especially with the new players joining in the anticipation of MAG∞ dropping this Monday, it'd be a good opportunity for the new players to network with the old ones and vice versa.

Would anyone be interested in something like that this weekend?

Think it's better to have one before the event starts and another during the event. Just to make sure new players have a good chance to get most of the community.

cristfc
Apr 21, 2011, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by cristfc View Post

sounds like TD with the ceiling switch to me. as a FM it a no go, the MF the only scenario I could ever see it happening is if you had the enemies that fly and go higher and higher in a room with a low enough ceiling and casting like Nosmegid or Noszonde and have it circle over there heads and then have it blow up on them, the blast wave could hit it but you would need the monster right under the switch to work in theory since it has never happen yet to my knowledge. But realistically MF and FM can't sorry
nice tip anyway, thanks!