PDA

View Full Version : Im getting this soon

xDecadezz
Apr 19, 2011, 07:46 PM
Im getting this soon but i heard its hard to level up i unless theres and event goin on and i wanna know how long do these events go on for? and how often they happen? if someone could answer it would help alot. thnkz.

Amaury
Apr 19, 2011, 07:55 PM
It's not hard to level up at all.

xDecadezz
Apr 19, 2011, 07:56 PM
How long would it take to level up when theres not an event?

Amaury
Apr 19, 2011, 07:58 PM
How long would it take to level up when theres not an event?

Well, that depends. What's your goal level?

xDecadezz
Apr 19, 2011, 08:06 PM
Well, that depends. What's your goal level?
dont know yet, im getting this sometime next month but the event will probaly be over bye then thats why i wanted to know when thereyll be a new one but i dont know im gonna try to get as high as i can

Justyn_Darkcrest
Apr 19, 2011, 08:23 PM
Depending on how long you play each day, you should be able to hit 100 within a few weeks with no event.

we've been getting an event every couple months lately, so if that keeps up we should have another one around June or July.

xDecadezz
Apr 19, 2011, 08:34 PM
kk good to know, june or july woot just in time for summer break lol

Justyn_Darkcrest
Apr 19, 2011, 09:12 PM
Keep in mind this is only a guess, we wont know for sure until right before they release the event.

xDecadezz
Apr 19, 2011, 09:24 PM
Yeah true but i guess ill have to keep my fingers crossed

TheAstarion
Apr 20, 2011, 10:20 AM
There's usually an event or GBR or at least some kind of real content update for each annual milestone such as Easter, Summer, Halloween and Christmas.

Currently there's an event that'll be on for at least another couple of weeks, if you can get on by then you can expect to be strong pretty quickly. Outside of events, Innocent Girl is still available for super low levels with something like 2x to 3x EXP, and White Beast is where most people gather for party play. It's not a bad mission, it's just... infamously overdone.

xDecadezz
Apr 20, 2011, 01:18 PM
Whats a GBR? and is it easy to get money without the event on?

greenheart195
Apr 20, 2011, 09:10 PM
Guardians Boost Road (GBR)
It's like a course of 4 stages(missions) where you complete each stage to add points by the difficulty grade of each stage. Higher the diff. the more points. These translate into increases on Drop Rate for items. But the % will only increased based on your lowest score on a stage.
Which is why you need to play all 4 evenly. Whew, sorry long-winded explanation there. There is plenty of topic here on the forums regarding GBR if you need more info.

The easiest way to earn money is by setting up shop in your room with "open shop" remodel ticket.
Costs 15k from the room decorations store (Guardians Colony Second Floor; yellow shop) but a great way to sell off anything you don't need early on. Just basic advice. For more tips on setting up shop and selling items check around the forums for topics regarding player shops.

Sorry for the wall of text; but I hope this helps...if only a little.