PDA

View Full Version : Event Protectors Zeta & Dark Falz, fewquestions.

Galax
Apr 20, 2011, 08:16 AM
1) About how much HP does Dulk Fakis have on an A run? I must've dealt out 70k+ and yet he still didn't die.

2) As Dark Falz, does he ever use the light element? So far, I've seen him as dark, ground and lightning. I'd think he'd not go light, because c'mon, DARK Falz, but I was curious.

3) Why does Falz spawn with strobe lights? Is he trying to bring back disco? This is an opinion question btw, just wondering what you guys thought.

Midori Oku
Apr 20, 2011, 09:06 AM
1) About how much HP does Dulk Fakis have on an A run? I must've dealt out 70k+ and yet he still didn't die.

2) As Dark Falz, does he ever use the light element? So far, I've seen him as dark, ground and lightning. I'd think he'd not go light, because c'mon, DARK Falz, but I was curious.

3) Why does Falz spawn with strobe lights? Is he trying to bring back disco? This is an opinion question btw, just wondering what you guys thought.

1 - 116,077 HP
2 - ........Yes
3 - I don't really have an answer for that

desturel
Apr 20, 2011, 09:15 AM

I know this is an opinion question, but his strobe light affect is there just so that you can see that he can change to any of the six elements. Basically he cycles through the first five then settles on dark when the fight begins.