PDA

View Full Version : This is weird

oG Epik
Apr 20, 2011, 08:10 PM
So this morning i wake up and check my PSU shop and all that stuff and then i walk over to my common box and im looking through and i notice a present? im think hey someone gave me a present i open it its a 4/4 Ogjinjin so i figured it was my friend i told him and then he told me that people cant put stuff in your common box so i was confused on how it got there but have a theory.... I lost a 2/2 Ogjinjin a few days ago i remember putting it in my common box but it was not there or on any character of mine is it possible that PSU systems lost it and they replaced it with a new one?

BIG OLAF
Apr 20, 2011, 08:14 PM
No, SEGA does not replace lost items.

oG Epik
Apr 20, 2011, 08:36 PM
well then how did a 4/4 Ogjinjin get in my common box no one has my pass and it was in a present and i lost a 2/2 not a 4/4

BIG OLAF
Apr 20, 2011, 08:56 PM
Don't know. I'm not psychic.

AnonymousHat00
May 2, 2011, 09:11 AM
The only way i can think of is that you yourself put the 4/4 ogjinjin in your common box and forgot about it.

Nothing like that has ever happened to me, and the only time it did was after an event that gave out a reward to people that participated in that event

Pwincess
May 2, 2011, 10:39 AM
xD More than likely you didn't realize what you were doing.. we all have those kinda moments.
I wish Sega could help when you make an error! I know someone who just deleted a character that had a STACK on it by accident :p

oG Epik
May 2, 2011, 04:14 PM
xD More than likely you didn't realize what you were doing.. we all have those kinda moments.
I wish Sega could help when you make an error! I know someone who just deleted a character that had a STACK on it by accident :p

... i have never bought a ogjinjin at that time