PDA

View Full Version : F&@king internet morons

Zyrusticae
Apr 20, 2011, 09:24 PM
I could write a long and incomprehensible rant about this shit, but thankfully, someone else did it for me:

“@protagoras
whats the point of a comment section if not to voice my opinion?
or is it reserved only for certain opinions?”

@Titotito
[This is gonna be a long rant, so TL;DR is available in the end if you're so inclined.]

You see, thats the problem now-a-days. The combination of open and easy ways of expressing oneself, combined with the cacophony of bullshit that modern society tells its younger members (bullshit along the lines of “everyone is special! ” “every opinion matters!” “you can succeed if you try hard enough!”) makes people think that its ok to post any damn thing that comes to their puny ape-like heads.

Sorry to break it to you, but most people are stupid. And even among those that aren’t complete and utter morons, very few are actually of any worth. The rest are unenlightened shithead. And while I may very well be just another failed genetic bi-product-stepping-stone in the ultimate quest for survival of the human species, it doesn’t mean I have the right to spew my bullshit opinion everywhere. Thing is, people have been lied to so much they actually think that whatever crap comes out of their badly designed neuron based electro-chemical pathways is of actual worth. ITS NOT. Most of us will be nothing but the quarks that make us. And then we die. DEAL WITH IT.

Regardless, if you actually feel like putting whatever moronic thought crossed your head on a silver platter for ones who are better than thy to judge (and there’s always someone better), please, please, please! follow the rules that have been set for an exchange of ideas to occur. Have a logical framework to support your conception, have physical, verifiable facts to give it credit, and the proper tools of the trade to make your analysis easy to comprehend.

Now for the TL;DR:

Its reserved to logical opinions, you fucking imbecile. Either poast one, or face my WRAAAAAATTTTTTHHHHHH.

And this is why the internet is, and forever will be, shit outside of special, particular, heavily moderated closed communities.

Honestly, I don't even know why I bother half the time. I feel like I'm damaging my brain just by exposing myself to such dangerous levels of moronitude. It makes me so angry I am utterly incapable of any sort of coherent thought, thus successfully bringing me down to the level of cavemen and turning me into ONE OF THEM. ONE OF THEM. ONE OF THEM. ONE OF THEM! :nerd:

KILL ME NOW. PLEASE! BEFORE THEY TAKE OVER ME! :dead:

BIG OLAF
Apr 20, 2011, 09:33 PM
Yes, it has been known (by me, at least) for years now how incompetent mankind, as a whole, really is. And, the internet makes the colossal plethora of assholes and retards that much more accessible. I try and ignore them, but sometimes you just can't. It's a bit depressing to think about, really.

Majarra
Apr 20, 2011, 10:31 PM
Does anyone see Facebook the boiling pot where a fuckton of people go to become retards? Or is it just me? Not trying to sound like I'm on a high horse here, but frankly so many kids grow up as "happy,social,cool"(in their own standards, being happy is good :wacko:) and bully, lie and piss everyone off around them.

Zyrusticae
Apr 20, 2011, 10:35 PM
That is precisely why I don't touch my Facebook account. (I have one entirely out of necessity because of the huge number of other sites connected to it, but I never update it or do anything with it).

I kill enough of my brain cells by exposing myself to forum idiocy to expose myself to even greater levels of idiocy on social networking sites...

The Last Baron
Apr 20, 2011, 10:46 PM
Youtube video comments. That is all.

Randomness
Apr 20, 2011, 10:53 PM

*shudder*

Nitro Vordex
Apr 20, 2011, 11:03 PM
You gotta admit though, some of the arguments that they have on some of the videos are hilarious, if not absolutely redundant and ridiculously stupid.

The Last Baron
Apr 20, 2011, 11:15 PM
That certainly rings a bell.

Ishia
Apr 20, 2011, 11:36 PM
Oh Internet.

Adriano
Apr 21, 2011, 12:12 AM
Poast

U spelled post wrong

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 21, 2011, 12:38 AM
Where's the context? Where's the funny?

Who put TitoTito in charge?

WTF are we supposed to be reading here?

Zyrusticae
Apr 21, 2011, 12:41 AM
The context is the entire internet.

It's not supposed to be funny. Unless you're really into black humor, in which case you can make your own funny out of it...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 21, 2011, 12:46 AM
No source, since it wasn't good enough. Initial why it made that guy spout his diatribe on his Internet, not important enough to report.

Thumbs up if this better than Bieber and st00pid music today :)

-

Yahoo News/Sports comments. The worst.

Tyreek
Apr 21, 2011, 02:55 AM
Yahoo News/Sports comments. The worst.

Agreed with this very much. Take a couple of reads on there and you'll suddenly puke. Youtube only being second to that diaehrrea of posts.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 21, 2011, 03:27 AM
Yahoo anything comments, really. Also Yahoo Answers is great for laughing at so hard.

Zyrusticae
Apr 21, 2011, 09:59 AM
No source, since it wasn't good enough. Initial why it made that guy spout his diatribe on his Internet, not important enough to report.
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/04/20/portal-2-in-4-hours-the-steam-timer-is-a-lie/#more-57536
If you want to go pore through the hundreds in this thread to really glean the context out of it, go right ahead.

Warning, your brain may suffer a bit of delightful trauma.

Gunslinger-08
Apr 21, 2011, 11:48 AM
Does anyone see Facebook the boiling pot where a fuckton of people go to become retards? Or is it just me? Not trying to sound like I'm on a high horse here, but frankly so many kids grow up as "happy,social,cool"(in their own standards, being happy is good :wacko:) and bully, lie and piss everyone off around them.

This is why you don't add everyone you know as a facebook friend.

KodiaX987
Apr 21, 2011, 12:47 PM

http://daily-grind.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/greaterinternetfuckwadtheory.jpg

Dongra
Apr 21, 2011, 01:14 PM
People posting their opinion on the internet expecting to be praised as the epitome of all logic is old news. Whether these people can be considered stupid or smart is debatable. I mean, after all, we are all doing the same thing as those that we ridicule but in a more organized manner. What I want to know is why we keep coming back when it bothers us so much. I absolutely hate the drama and incoherent comments that people spout, but at the same time I just cannot stop coming back for more.

BIG OLAF
Apr 21, 2011, 02:18 PM
http://daily-grind.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/greaterinternetfuckwadtheory.jpg

^This. This times ∞.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 21, 2011, 06:25 PM
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/04/20/portal-2-in-4-hours-the-steam-timer-is-a-lie/#more-57536
If you want to go pore through the hundreds in this thread to really glean the context out of it, go right ahead.

Warning, your brain may suffer a bit of delightful trauma.

And this is why the internet is, and forever will be, shit outside of special, particular, heavily moderated closed communities.

You set it up like that, as if it was the most glorious example of dum dum Internet guys making it worse and brought it here, and went into why you don't bother/20 I messages/kill you now overdramatics - when we don't know how you bothered. Lets do our own HW before we rant with someone else's words next time.

Zyrusticae
Apr 21, 2011, 07:12 PM
For the record, it would take me hours to truthfully point out all the instances of sheer idiocy that prompted me to post this thing in the first place [hint: most of the internet]. I DON'T CARE ENOUGH TO INFORM YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I mean, hey, a bit of deductive reasoning might, quite possibly, have brought you to that conclusion without me having to outright point it out.

Also, stop being a dick in my thread, pleasekthx

Edit: YOU ARE NOW AN EXAMPLE OF WHY I AM RANTING TO BEGIN WITH.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Edit #2: FUCKING SERIOUSLY WHY?! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PISS ME OFF LIKE THIS?!

I came here, after a LENGTHY SERIES OF INTERNET STUPIDITY, to throw out that fuggin' anger! And then YOU have to JUDGE MY ANGER?! Wait, I don't even know what the fuck you're even judging! My rant? My justification? My use of someone else's words? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

OBVIOUSLY I had GOOD REASON for being as angry as I was. OBVIOUSLY it was built up over a period of time. OBVIOUSLY I don't care to point out EVERY SINGLE FUCKING INSTANCE OF STUPIDITY that garnered my ire. Why the hell would I do that?! Why the hell should anyone care?! WHY!?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
R
R
R
R
R
R
G
G
G
G
H
H
H
!
!
!
!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 21, 2011, 07:24 PM
Well I would just like to hear where/how particularly someone being stupid somewhere if it was interesting enough to talk about. Usually we just try to tune it all out ya know?

Influx of Portal 2 news and players, garnered some angry weirdoes yelling at the editors. Taking advantage of the traffic to post stupid opinion twice. No biggie. (Trolling and given the time, so he succeeded right? Best ignore em) No need to get all depressed 1st 2 posts in here. Being emo all the time is pretty stupid, then moreso if its based on others being stupid around you that you don't need to put much stock in anyway.

Adriano
Apr 21, 2011, 07:28 PM
For the record, it would take me hours to truthfully point out all the instances of sheer idiocy that prompted me to post this thing in the first place [hint: most of the internet]. I DON'T CARE ENOUGH TO INFORM YOU, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I mean, hey, a bit of deductive reasoning might, quite possibly, have brought you to that conclusion without me having to outright point it out.

CONGRATULATIONS.

I came here, after a LENGTHY SERIES OF INTERNET STUPIDITY, to throw out that fuggin' anger! And then YOU have to JUDGE MY ANGER?! Wait, I don't even know what the fuck you're even judging! My rant? My justification? My use of someone else's words? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

OBVIOUSLY I had GOOD REASON for being as angry as I was. OBVIOUSLY it was built up over a period of time. OBVIOUSLY I don't care to point out EVERY SINGLE FUCKING INSTANCE OF STUPIDITY that garnered my ire. Why the hell would I do that?! Why the hell should anyone care?! WHY!?

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
R
R
R
R
R
R
G
G
G
G
H
H
H
!
!
!
!!
http://images1.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/6811352/U-Mad.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Rebecca-Black

Zyrusticae
Apr 21, 2011, 07:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRp5qcbGez8

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Apr 21, 2011, 07:34 PM
Protip: :argh: takes up less space.

I used to do that one smiley a bunch too. Also have made some emo rants up in here with too many words in the past. Cathartic at the time sure. Have at you.

I AM THE REASON YOU MAD WHEN I AGREED WITH MOST OF IT

NOW YOU MAKING THE STUPID RUN AROUND STUPID CYCLE

"A PERSON IS SMART, PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!"

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/2305/hemadl.jpg

http://pawsru.org/fc/src/fc85535_oh_he_mad.jpg

What was actually making you mad being built up could've been a better rant and just like back in the old days of this forum, maybe some people might have come around to talk to you about those life problems, some helpful ears and support.

I had some emo problems the other day and didn't talk to anybody about it. Didn't feel good. Felt bads man.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 21, 2011, 07:44 PM

CONGRATULATIONS.

A
A
A
A
A
A
A
R
R
R
R
R
R
G
G
G
G
H
H
H
!
!
!
!!
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1272/eeeeeeeeeeeer.jpg

y u mad bro?

Zyrusticae
Apr 21, 2011, 07:49 PM
Are you done yet?

Are we going to keep being un-ironically moronic in a thread dedicated to ranting about moronic behavior on the internets?

Because, I mean, that just sounds kind of counter-productive. Just a titch.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 21, 2011, 07:52 PM
I'm still laughing at how the topic title got changed.

"Fandatking internet morons"

Raikomaru
Apr 21, 2011, 08:56 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/whats_going_on.jpg

Outrider
Apr 21, 2011, 09:09 PM
Okay, this is going nowhere fast.