PDA

View Full Version : General re-introduction

blobby404
Apr 23, 2011, 01:20 PM
Hi guys ive come back after a long time of being in active, i joined awhile ago looking for some Phantasy Star Zero players and then i moved house and could not get online with my DS however i have returned for different reasons. I now have Phantasy Star Universe! Some people may say i have joined a bit late but i am fully enjoying my experience with the game. I played the demo ages ago before AOTI came out and for some reason i disliked the game. It was a change from PSO ep 1 and 2 which i had played prevoiusly on the Gamecube and me being an idiot just assumed this game was garbage. But i was doing my research and i looked at the changes that were made to the gameplay and actually there for the most part better! So i decided to give PSU another shot with AOTI and im enjoying it ALOT! My online name is "Black Dragoon" im currently lvl 37 and im playing as a Cast. Ive only been playing for less than a week sooo if you see me on the servers (i hang out on the first 3 servers) then be nice!