PDA

View Full Version : Where do i get these?

blobby404
Apr 23, 2011, 07:30 PM
Sooo im looking for some items to kit my room up only place i can find them is in player shops for overly ridiculous prices.

The items i want are:

Transfer: Parum
Factory Blue

Where do i get these or if any one has spares can i have them or buy them for an actual decent price?

hewitt
Apr 23, 2011, 07:37 PM
psupedia.info

Justyn_Darkcrest
Apr 23, 2011, 08:00 PM
psupedia.info

^This. But as I'm bored I'll write out the stuff you need anyway ^.- Transfer Parum is a trade in item at Melton's shop ins Parum West, you'll need an airboard, sunflower, and a beetle.

The Factory Blue is available at the Dark Crystal Seeker trade in mission on the 5th floor Colony for 15 Megi-Spheres.

blobby404
Apr 24, 2011, 08:30 AM
I probs won't end up owning these items soon then... Lol

Justyn_Darkcrest
Apr 24, 2011, 08:36 AM
Well the hardest item for the transfer Parum is the beetle, sunflowers are common enough and i believe you make the airboard out of par ash, for the megisperes you can tackle Magashi Plan. So it shouldn't be too hard, just takes a little hunting time.

blobby404
Apr 24, 2011, 06:04 PM
Well the hardest item for the transfer Parum is the beetle, sunflowers are common enough and i believe you make the airboard out of par ash, for the megisperes you can tackle Magashi Plan. So it shouldn't be too hard, just takes a little hunting time.

How do i get to Magashi Plan exact instructions plz :3

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 24, 2011, 06:29 PM
psupedia.info

blobby404
Apr 24, 2011, 07:52 PM
psupedia.info

Tried it not very clear on how to get there.

Mystic_Nessly
Apr 24, 2011, 10:10 PM
Tried it not very clear on how to get there.

It can't be any clearer than this. :dead: (Play in 720 resolution and full screen if you have difficulty seeing the text.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnhCzzfehm4