Theromas
Apr 24, 2011, 07:31 PM
has it started yet?

Ark22
Apr 24, 2011, 07:32 PM
May 20th I believe

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 24, 2011, 07:35 PM
Too lazy to actually read other topics before asking, I see. Seems to be quite a trend here today.

May 20th I believeThat's the date when they will announce who got picked to participate in the alpha. The actual date of the alpha test has not yet been stated. All we know is that it will be during summer.

Ark22
Apr 24, 2011, 07:38 PM
It was in Kanji man,I seen a 5 then a 20.=( Quit breaking my heart

Mike
Apr 25, 2011, 01:39 AM
Too lazy to actually read other topics before asking, I see. Seems to be quite a trend here today.
I wish it was just a trend for the day.

That's the date when they will announce who got picked to participate in the alpha. The actual date of the alpha test has not yet been stated. All we know is that it will be during summer.
The 20th is actually just the deadline to enter the drawing to participate in the alpha. The winners will be announced mid-to-late June.

Tetsaru
Apr 25, 2011, 01:50 AM
Hmm, is it limited strictly to Japanese players of PSU and Blue Burst, and people with those PSP2I codes only? Or can anyone, regardless of region or what game they've played, sign up?

Mike
Apr 25, 2011, 01:57 AM
Hmm, is it limited strictly to Japanese players of PSU and Blue Burst, and people with those PSP2I codes only? Or can anyone, regardless of region or what game they've played, sign up?
Currently, entry is limited to residents of Japan who recieved a code in one of those ways but I'm pretty sure you can fudge your address. No one knows if they'll block IPs outside of Japan though.

Tetsaru
Apr 25, 2011, 02:10 AM
Currently, entry is limited to residents of Japan who recieved a code in one of those ways but I'm pretty sure you can fudge your address. No one knows if they'll block IPs outside of Japan though.

Ah ok, I remember telling a friend of mine that Japan was about to start Alpha testing, and since he had more knowledge of both Japanese and internet tech than I did, he tried signing up, but for some reason had to stop mid-way through it. I'm guessing his IP was blocked, but I'd have to ask him about it to be sure. :confused:

Has anyone here outside of Japan tried applying with any success?

Mike
Apr 25, 2011, 02:32 AM
Ah ok, I remember telling a friend of mine that Japan was about to start Alpha testing, and since he had more knowledge of both Japanese and internet tech than I did, he tried signing up, but for some reason had to stop mid-way through it. I'm guessing his IP was blocked, but I'd have to ask him about it to be sure. :confused:

Has anyone here outside of Japan tried applying with any success?
There was a topic about this but it was burried under the fluff. Let's see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here's the important info about signing up if you have a code. I believe this helped most people who had problems registering.

If you are getting a 500 error, you must change your browser to Japanese.

Please use Internet Explorer for this example:
1 ) Open IE
2 ) Go Tools > Internet Options
3 ) At the bottom, click Languages
4 ) Click Add...
5 ) Select Japanese (Japan) [ja-JP], click OK
6 ) Move Japanese to the top
7 ) Click OK and close all dialouges, and close IE.
8 ) Restart IE, and do the registration process.

Hope this helps.

- Kaz

Tetsaru
Apr 25, 2011, 03:32 AM
Ah ok, thank you. :)

Another question though: do I have to have a code to sign up too? Because I don't, and I'm guessing I wouldn't get very far without one. =x

Mike
Apr 25, 2011, 03:58 AM
Ah ok, thank you. :)

Another question though: do I have to have a code to sign up too? Because I don't, and I'm guessing I wouldn't get very far without one. =x
Yup. You'll need a code. You can sign up for a Sega ID, which you'll need to play either way, without a code but you'll need one to enter the drawing for the alpha.

Tetsaru
Apr 25, 2011, 04:19 AM
Yup. You'll need a code. You can sign up for a Sega ID, which you'll need to play either way, without a code but you'll need one to enter the drawing for the alpha.

Aww, damn. So much for that idea then, lol... :(

Guess we'll have to wait and see if they announce an Alpha or Beta test outside of Japan, then. That, or hunt down some gameplay streaming videos later this year! :razz:

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 25, 2011, 07:15 AM
The 20th is actually just the deadline to enter the drawing to participate in the alpha. The winners will be announced mid-to-late June.Whoops, my bad.

Theromas
Apr 25, 2011, 08:42 AM

if your referring to me, no need to be rude, i didn't ask you to answer this thread nor should of you bothered if you felt that way, but no you have to be one of those worthless human beings who have to state an opinion on how you feel when no one actually cares. thanks

to those who actually answered thank you, i was having a debate on PSO2 and i needed an answer asap, im sorry i didn't read other threads on this forum.

i saw a date from sega was summer 2011, and he(friend) said it had already started but i knew it hadn't.

Theromas
Apr 25, 2011, 08:44 AM
I wish it was just a trend for the day.

lmao...

Ffuzzy-Logik
Apr 25, 2011, 10:44 AM
There is always a need to be rude.

RemiusTA
Apr 25, 2011, 11:29 AM
....how old are you people