PDA

View Full Version : PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 ALPHA GAMEPLAY

Split
Apr 25, 2011, 09:40 PM
Man...finally they release gameplay after an utter information blackout! It looks awesome. Seriously. Way better than PSU, which I could only stand for a few months of playing. Footage starts around 1:20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JaOKPISJWI

Notice:

the ability to jump and its use in both platforming and to get on top of larger bosses

what looks like Devil May Cry-esque combos and aerial attacks

an actual block command mapped to a button, something I've wanted since the original, even though it only seems to lessen damage instead of completely nullifying it - happens around 3:07 or so

big f--ing swords

etc.

Watch it.

EDIT: Sorry everyone...

Randomness
Apr 25, 2011, 09:49 PM
Wrong forum. And long since posted.

Ark22
Apr 25, 2011, 09:52 PM
But still,thanks for liking it man =D

Skye-Fox713
Apr 25, 2011, 09:55 PM
Indeed it has been posted, but thank you for linking it. 1080p res too, though still waiting for the raw photage so we can have some nice and crisp video. the videos that are out and around atm look like a recording of a video playing on the big screen at the presentation that sega had.

Randomness
Apr 25, 2011, 10:00 PM
Well, its easier than finding it in the giant thread at least.

Also, wow, this got moved FAST.

RemiusTA
Apr 25, 2011, 10:02 PM
Prepare for this to get locked, dude. We all understand your excitement, but most of us went through this at like 4:30 AM 2 days ago. Everyone already knows, just jump in one of the spammy discussions already here.

Split
Apr 25, 2011, 10:05 PM
Okay I didn't know this section of the forum even existed. Then again I mostly just hang out in off topic. Also...how can it be "long since posted" if it only just happened yesterday? It's more like..."yesterday posted"...:wacko:

Fuck.

I feel like an idiot.

Skye-Fox713
Apr 25, 2011, 10:16 PM
Okay I didn't know this section of the forum even existed. Then again I mostly just hang out in off topic. Also...how can it be "long since posted" if it only just happened yesterday? It's more like..."yesterday posted"...:wacko:

Fuck.

I feel like an idiot.

Hey don't worry bout it, having the video in the first post helps with not having to surch through a several page thread to find it.