PDA

View Full Version : Where to hunt for a force weapon

Bashin
Apr 26, 2011, 11:22 AM
I know about the one in the tower in SH mode, but I'm still working on SH missions, solo:argh: Been playing online on just solo to actually get the feel of SH, it's fun!! I had no idea my little FOnewearl had so much EVP, well I did but it just never seemed so helpful til now, until I do get hit.. It hurts, but anyways, which weapon should i stick to hunting? I was thinking hunting in the wetlands, can buff myself and just spam foie lvl15.. Which leads to another question, should i use a tech-level boost at all or a mind+ equip? I haven't found any master mind or divine yet so meh.

Clavat99
Apr 26, 2011, 01:39 PM
just look in this sites weapon database for PSZ. you can filter to just see wands and staffs and it will tell you what they are, their stats, what drops them, what races/classes can use them, and your chance of getting them.

Bashin
Apr 26, 2011, 02:05 PM
suppose I'll stick to the wetlands! i'll be randomly online today for matchmaking if anyones on :-o

Mustache
Apr 28, 2011, 06:35 PM
You'll have much better chances on getting good Force drops in the Eternal Tower. Force Mothers drop well and have a much higher drop rate for the better 7* Force drops than anything else in the game.

If you're not on SH yet you can try and get a Calamity Soul off Dark Falz it's a fairly good rare that should suffice until you get some 7*s.

Bashin
Apr 28, 2011, 06:38 PM
You'll have much better chances on getting good Force drops in the Eternal Tower. Force Mothers drop well and have a much higher drop rate for the better 7* Force drops than anything else in the game.

If you're not on SH yet you can try and get a Calamity Soul off Dark Falz it's a fairly good rare that should suffice until you get some 7*s.

Well i'm still going down the list of quests on my force to unlock SH for her, but my hard work paid off! I got myself a new and better weapon from the wetlands, the rod with the long K name lol, already had grinders ready for it, for now i'm just mainly hunting and leveling and enjoying the online play, thank you though!