PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Secret Action/Extra Block

Nereid
Apr 26, 2011, 03:20 PM
What's the deal with it? I know getting the green chip gives you extra boxes after De Ragnus, but what makes that extra block appear? Is it not possible to get solo?

TenebriS
Apr 26, 2011, 03:25 PM
i think its just random, i got it with and without secret action and i have no clue yet why

Nereid
Apr 26, 2011, 03:27 PM
I noticed yesterday I was getting it a lot in a party of four..maybe like 2 or 3 out of the 5~6 runs we did. Haven't seen it yet today and I've just done solo and groups of 3. Hmm..

Crysteon
Apr 26, 2011, 04:59 PM
Even if you achieve the SA, the extra block is possible to do. The only difference here is that if you have done the SA before, you dont lose boxes if you ignore the warp and head straight to Ragnus. Besides, if you do the extra block + SA, your end boxes dont increase at all.

LP_Phoenix
Apr 26, 2011, 05:26 PM
that what i dont understand....i always get 18 boxes, to solo all these roques as a gunmaster is pissing me off, so i ignore them always. it makes no difference if u make extra or not, right?
and btw on the new de rol route...i cant find anything, so SA there?

Nereid
Apr 26, 2011, 06:05 PM
There's no SA in De Rol Le that I'm aware of.

It just seemed weird that I was getting it so much before and now it seemed to stop. RNG is RNG I guess unless we learn something else about it \o/

Linkafer
Apr 26, 2011, 07:05 PM
I was doing the De Rol Le route and I got that ring sound that is made when you clear the secret action in the first route. I also got the rouges when I was doing that route.

Nereid
Apr 26, 2011, 07:06 PM
Hm maybe there is then, do you know what might have done it?

Linkafer
Apr 26, 2011, 07:11 PM
I have no idea. I was just running the route regularly and after I killed the three vanda that spawn in the tiny room before all Vanda and Dilla Griena I got the onscreen message and the chime. This spawn seems to change though because the first time I ran it, I got a bunch of Nava Ludda instead of Vanda.

Aerionel
Apr 27, 2011, 01:11 AM
Got that block when soloing the De Ragnus route, was a lot of fun TECH'in those rogues with explosions of AoE love.

Nereid
Apr 27, 2011, 01:32 AM
I got it early with one other person. Seems to just be random.

Vashyron
Apr 27, 2011, 01:55 AM
Yeah it's random pretty much.

The De Rol Le path one may be by kill order. (Since I've heard people claiming to get it by doing nothing besides killing.)

Linkafer
Apr 27, 2011, 04:27 AM
I was thinking the same thing.

kazuuya
Apr 27, 2011, 05:43 AM
With the extra Block you mean the Rogues Attack Block right? Hell, I got them when I was doing the De Rol Le road. xD I also think it's random. Anyways, what's this weird sound that happens sometimes? x___x I don't know how to describe it, but for me it sounded like a Yoshi from Mario. Lol.

Vent
Apr 27, 2011, 06:00 AM
I'm kind of wondering how to obtain the secret action at De Rol Le route. If Linkafer is right, then I maybe it's the way you kill those king mobs.
There are two variations of the second block. In one variant, there will be three king Nava Luddas spawning in the first room. In another variant, there will be three king Vandas in the small room.

@Kazuuya
If you get a pop-up message along with it, it means you got the secret action right. If you're running De Rol Le route, tell me where you got it and, if you remember, what you did.

str898mustang
Apr 27, 2011, 06:05 AM
There's two routes that I've seen. The first route is where u have king Barta dudes in the first block. I've always gone in through the front and killed them, then it says I got the SA. The other route I've seen is King Nava Luddas which I killed them and get the SA message

kazuuya
Apr 27, 2011, 06:13 AM
Uhm I don't remember right, sorry but I also think it was after killing something in the... uh first room. x___x Or was it the second? Sorry I dunno. But if I get that sound again I'll write it down what I did. xD

Anyways thanks for answering my question! ^_^

EDIT/ AHHH Got the Sound again! After defating King Versions of this Neudaiz Monsters that keep spamming Barta on you, I defeated them in this place:
*click me!* (http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/1586/sounddingensxd.png)

Vent
Apr 27, 2011, 07:36 AM
After some testing, here's my theory:
1st block, 1st room, King Gohmons --> kill with guns? (never met them before myself)
1st block, 2nd room, King Sageetas --> kill with anything?
2nd block, 1st room, King Naval Ludda --> kill with guns?
2nd block, 3rd room, King Vandas --> kill with guns?

Magil
Apr 27, 2011, 09:28 AM
for two time i used rafoie on them , i get the sound :/.

Vent
Apr 27, 2011, 11:03 AM
On which ones? I tried Navals and Vandas with foie and nothing.

HienkyakuX
Apr 27, 2011, 11:42 AM
did a test on the king sagetas all 3 at the same time with a lightning gl and did get the SA.
so it myth be in a small time window to kill them all.
k must be; did another test with king sagetas dark shotgun 2 first 1 after in less than a sec and got it again.

End of test use SUV on all kings it's time base after killing the first one.

Linkafer
Apr 27, 2011, 03:49 PM
That would make sense because I got it when I was using Tornado Break.

str898mustang
Apr 27, 2011, 07:25 PM
The king lizard spawn is impossible to get. The spawn gets delayed thus time running out.

HienkyakuX
Apr 27, 2011, 09:32 PM
Don't really know what you refer to but you don't really need to kill them as soon as they show up. You can take your time and get them together for your attack; only troublesome spawn is the naval because they move a lot. Think that's what you meant from the start.

str898mustang
Apr 27, 2011, 10:15 PM
Don't really know what you refer to but you don't really need to kill them as soon as they show up. You can take your time and get them together for your attack; only troublesome spawn is the naval because they move a lot. Think that's what you meant from the start.

I've kiiled all three with my SUV and still didn't get the SA