PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid Customization

Ark22
Apr 26, 2011, 03:47 PM
Reading a blog ya know and then I saw those exact words translated from the many texts in the official trailer and they say this is what they mean,Hybrid customization .So hopefully we can,you know, Claw with the right,saber on the left Vice versa.Better not be a let down like PSU(even though I like the sword and gun thing)

eclipsXe
Apr 26, 2011, 03:51 PM
This could mean anything from, combos, weapons, and classes, I hope it means all 3

r00tabaga
Apr 26, 2011, 03:59 PM
I hope it means we get a true color palette for designing a completely unique look for our characters. In PSO it seemed like everyone wanted to be the black, grey & red HUcast and it got kinda laim seeing so many "clones" out in the lobbies.
It would also be sweet to go Lefty if you wanted to with a saber.

We'll see @ E3...

eclipsXe
Apr 26, 2011, 04:04 PM
I agree with you though I'd kind of be mad if we went from PSU somewhat customizable outfits, to PSO palate swaps =/

lantis-zagato
Apr 26, 2011, 04:28 PM
You know what would be kind of cool and spice things up a bit. If when you created a character you had a small percentage chance of that character being left-handed primarily. Like when you name your character and a section ID appears it also tells you which would be your dominant hand. Im talking like 5 % chance. That way not everyone would run around left handed but there would be a little variety. And if you didn't want to be left handed you could just remake a new character and most likely they will start off right handed.

Ark22
Apr 26, 2011, 04:36 PM
That would be cool,Alot of animation schemes would be needed though.

eclipsXe
Apr 26, 2011, 04:36 PM
You know what would be kind of cool and spice things up a bit. If when you created a character you had a small percentage chance of that character being left-handed primarily. Like when you name your character and a section ID appears it also tells you which would be your dominant hand. Im talking like 5 % chance. That way not everyone would run around left handed but there would be a little variety. And if you didn't want to be left handed you could just remake a new character and most likely they will start off right handed.

Or they could just give you a choice lol maybe a 5% chance of starting off a vet! lol with a million of meseta and a couple of rares XD

Randomness
Apr 26, 2011, 04:41 PM
Or they could just give you a choice lol maybe a 5% chance of starting off a vet! lol with a million of meseta and a couple of rares XD

It should definitely be a choice.

NoiseHERO
Apr 26, 2011, 05:00 PM
Hopefully at E3, we'll get a US/EU announcement...

Even if we're only given a little bit more info.

Ark22
Apr 26, 2011, 05:29 PM
*cough*Ps3*cough*Multiplatform server*cough*

lantis-zagato
Apr 26, 2011, 06:00 PM
It should definitely be a choice.

Judging by your name I would have thought you liked it better if the option was random! :)

Ark22
Apr 26, 2011, 08:00 PM
I believe after that Wang guy mentioned a tail on a outfit,maybe that is it.Humans with beast ears?

eclipsXe
Apr 26, 2011, 08:01 PM
Maybe a hybrid race :O

Ark22
Apr 26, 2011, 08:04 PM
^ Good call but I dunno if that is likely

eclipsXe
Apr 26, 2011, 08:27 PM
I don't think that would help in the balance of the classes, so probably not

MAXrobo
Apr 26, 2011, 08:47 PM
can I have hybrid weapons? like a wand-sword, or a bow-rifle :-D

eclipsXe
Apr 26, 2011, 08:48 PM
yoooo that does sound pretty sick, GUN BLADES ARE BACK IN

MAXrobo
Apr 26, 2011, 08:53 PM
as long as the gunblades dont replace the shotguns like in PSZ im all for it!

what about a long sword-Bazooka, that would be awesome

NoiseHERO
Apr 26, 2011, 08:55 PM
Maybe a hybrid race :O

If I can be a cyborg...

Hucasmar?

I wouldn't play any other race.......

Ark22
Apr 26, 2011, 09:01 PM
A spear cannon

MAXrobo
Apr 26, 2011, 09:06 PM
Ok im going to play a HRFUAOcasneumar with a rifle-blade that shoots wands!

i also get 3 mags...

eclipsXe
Apr 26, 2011, 09:18 PM
you get all that BUT each time you add a class, race, etc to your hybrid character your stats are reduced by half! So HA! you can do everything but you suck at it

MAXrobo
Apr 26, 2011, 09:25 PM
wait, so are you telling me i will have BETTER stats than my FOcast in PSU! Awesome thx man!

Ark22
Apr 26, 2011, 09:26 PM
More like 1/4!!!!

It may be a vanguard type style...but it will have waaayyy worse stats

Randomness
Apr 26, 2011, 09:43 PM
More like 1/4!!!!

It may be a vanguard type style...but it will have waaayyy worse stats

The only stat that mattered on VA was level, silly. Or whatever powered traps. Seriously, Burst Bomber basically clears Gemaga by itself, except for Shizuru's last 30% HP or so.

Ark22
Apr 26, 2011, 09:46 PM
Forces:Heal,tech,heal
Rangers:Pew pew pew
Hunters:SCHWING
Vanguards:Bombs....bombs..

Wayu
Apr 26, 2011, 09:56 PM
The only stat that mattered on VA was level, silly. Or whatever powered traps. Seriously, Burst Bomber basically clears Gemaga by itself, except for Shizuru's last 30% HP or so.

You're forgetting best EVP and second best ATA & ATP & MST & TP. Burst Bomber is situational.

-Wayu

eclipsXe
Apr 26, 2011, 11:37 PM
More like OP, made me feel weak as an hunter.