PDA

View Full Version : Free Mission point!?!!

Afro The Great
Apr 28, 2011, 11:19 AM
Why do people invite people and then tell them to stand outside the mission counter so they can get free mission points? And "WHY" do these people so happen to have a 10/10 L&K14 Combat? and their machine gun photon arts at 50? and the rest of their pallet is dumb and their other photons arts suck also? Let me know what you guys think about these people and their "free mission points"

Amaury
Apr 28, 2011, 11:20 AM
In before lock.

Who cares? Let them do what they want.

Mordi
Apr 28, 2011, 11:25 AM
You get more boxes at the end is what I was told.

Afro The Great
Apr 28, 2011, 11:36 AM
I care cause glitchers are making the game stupid....

Amaury
Apr 28, 2011, 11:38 AM
I care cause glitchers are making the game stupid....

Let me get this straight.

They're intentionally glitching whatever just by waiting outside for free M.P.?

Yeah, I don't think so.

Afro The Great
Apr 28, 2011, 12:07 PM
Dude you have no clue do you....What i am sayin is is that the people saying that you get Free mission points by waiting outside the counter ARE glitchers they want you in there so they get more boxes

Amaury
Apr 28, 2011, 12:11 PM
Dude you have no clue do you....What i am sayin is is that the people saying that you get Free mission points by waiting outside the counter ARE glitchers they want you in there so they get more boxes

Let me check my understanding.

Players in the lobbies are informing other players that they can get free mission points just by waiting outside?

If so, it may be lazy of them to not do any work while the other players are fighting their butts off with the enemies, but, technically, there's nothing wrong with it.

Tyreek
Apr 28, 2011, 12:18 PM
This sounds akin to saying buff leveling is a cheating tactic. (Which its not because that's effing work no matter how you spin it.) Do not confuse glitching with... Laziness. Because they're pretty lazy there. That little fact has been in place in the game since.

Afro The Great
Apr 28, 2011, 12:31 PM
Omg im not saying anyone is lazy...do you guys even play psu ive been on for 4 years now and i know how the whole machine gun glitching works. they want you to stand outside the counter and if you come in they boot you....so being this they want to glitch and run through the mission to get all the money and the ones that are doing this are the newer players. I reported a ticket to sega to check it out cause prices are drop not at a fast but steady pace for the newer weapons...And by the way buff leveling isnt cheat cause either player isnt get no profit from it....but machine gun glitchers are getting rares and money from it makeing it aginst the rules

NiceOnes
Apr 28, 2011, 02:00 PM
Amaury does not play online. He just trolls these board and takes extreme pride in getting in before lock.... Not sure why this one would get locked.

Here's the scoop.

You get more boss boxes by having extra people in the party. People advertise the free MP and have you sit outside so they can get the extra boxes without the risk of the drop going to you. Just because someone has an L&K 10/10 doesn't mean they're a glitcher. Perhaps they are, perhaps they're not. A glitcher running the mission in 20-30 minutes and getting all the drops to himself is no different than 6 180 MF running it in 20 minutes and shaing the drops. This isn't having any effect at all on the economy one way or the other.

In summary, get over it! If SEGA really had a problem with the machine gun glitch (Which does not work as effectively as it used to btw) then they'd fix it. Period.

Skyly
Apr 28, 2011, 03:38 PM
He's actually right and has a vaild point. But at the same time your complaints fall on deaf ears. Just have fun bro.. It's why you play the game in the 1st place.

Powder Keg
Apr 28, 2011, 03:51 PM
What he's saying is that some players have been using the mech gun glitch and telling people to wait outside so they don't get caught. This doesn't apply to EVERYONE, but yeah. Either way, the MGG is stupid and not as gamebreaking as some of the other things that have been around since PSO/U

Tyreek
Apr 28, 2011, 04:26 PM
It would probably have helped better if he changed his title to something other than "free mission point" Because standing outside to get mission points isn't glitching at all. It's a waste of time yes, but its not glitching. But he's talking about people using the mechgun glitch, and reaping rewards in the mission.

AnonymousHat00
May 2, 2011, 08:43 AM
If you have such a huge problem with the ppl that do this then don't run with them and b-list them. It's as simple as that.