PDA

View Full Version : Item How many times did you...

Bashin
Apr 30, 2011, 08:51 AM
.. Fight Dark Falz on SH to get a White Disaster? I know a Psycho Wand or whatever would probably be best for a FOnewearl, but I want the White Disaster more!!

Evila
Apr 30, 2011, 09:16 AM
I've only got 28 Dark Falz kills on the cart that I found a White Disaster on. Not sure how many of those were SH. I got pretty lucky I guess?! I had just played the Dark Shrine map one day on online free mode and there it was in the boss box. Wasn't even hunting for it and didn't even know it dropped there.

Meanwhile the Al Azif still eludes my grasp. This game really loves to mess with me like that.

Bashin
Apr 30, 2011, 10:23 AM
I've only got 28 Dark Falz kills on the cart that I found a White Disaster on. Not sure how many of those were SH. I got pretty lucky I guess?! I had just played the Dark Shrine map one day on online free mode and there it was in the boss box. Wasn't even hunting for it and didn't even know it dropped there.

Meanwhile the Al Azif still eludes my grasp. This game really loves to mess with me like that.

haha :) Yeah, i have yet to find the bakery again or even this pizza shop i hear about! and so far i've only found one weapon for my fonewearl on SH, it's great but not what i want, i want that weapon you seek too, i saw a person with it on free play, she not only was pwning with it, but also hitting the monsters/being missed, i wonder what mats or mag build she had :/ Was rather impressive, but then again the evp on a fonewearl must be amazing at level 100, more so with a rika's suit!

Sinue_v2
Apr 30, 2011, 01:41 PM
I think it's around 30 runs, or maybe a little less, when I got my W. Disaster. Got it playing Free-Play mode with a couple Japanese players the other night. Got my first Calamity Soul shortly after that, too.

Bashin
Apr 30, 2011, 03:27 PM
I think it's around 30 runs, or maybe a little less, when I got my W. Disaster. Got it playing Free-Play mode with a couple Japanese players the other night. Got my first Calamity Soul shortly after that, too.

I got Calamity Soul doing the story mode, no luck on White disaster like that though, but I've only done maybe 3 or 4 shrine runs free play/with friends, i just hope i get lucky!

kirtblue
Apr 30, 2011, 11:31 PM
i dont remember exactly how many runs but i did under 80 runs and found 3 so id guess about 25ish

Bashin
May 1, 2011, 03:19 AM
i have such a long way to go:-o

Mustache
May 2, 2011, 05:38 PM
I found my White Disaster on my 75th SH run.