PDA

View Full Version : Magana breaker

oG Epik
Apr 30, 2011, 12:54 PM
So i think i did the secret action in absolute zero.. i went behind the wall and talked to some guy at a desk? so can i do temple of traps and get my magana breaker

XbikXBd
Apr 30, 2011, 01:55 PM
So i think i did the secret action in absolute zero.. i went behind the wall and talked to some guy at a desk? so can i do temple of traps and get my magana breaker

nooooo......

oG Epik
Apr 30, 2011, 01:57 PM
why just say no instead of explaining why its no

XbikXBd
Apr 30, 2011, 02:01 PM
ok then do this in order now!!!
1.Temple of Traps must be cleared with a grade of S on any difficulty.
2.During Absolute Zero, a hidden switch must be found in either the first or second block of Frozen Flowers. This will grant access to a hidden room where you will find Denan Ryott, the client from Temple of Traps.
3.Speak with Denan and he will ask you to lend him a hand. Agree to do so.
4.Clear Temple of Traps one more time with a grade of S. Again, difficulty does not matter.
5.During the Spring Event, find the hidden switch located behind a screen around the end of VR: Stage 1. Activate the switch and continue through the door to find Denan.

well lets see u cant do 2
3 idk if u did that one....
and again like i said there going to go down a lot later....just use repca for now XD

oG Epik
Apr 30, 2011, 02:04 PM
see is 3 the guy who is behind the wall right before the tele to the dark room? cause if so i did

Nereid
Apr 30, 2011, 02:09 PM
Nobody on the forums will know if you did everything right, go do Temple of Traps and see.

XbikXBd
Apr 30, 2011, 02:36 PM
Nobody on the forums will know if you did everything right, go do Temple of Traps and see.

^this...and how do u not remember......i mean i remember u telling me u did not do it XD

oG Epik
Apr 30, 2011, 07:42 PM
^this...and how do u not remember......i mean i remember u telling me u did not do it XD

i remember telling i dont think i did it =[