PDA

View Full Version : Hello longtime players. * i ask of your help*

Meta77
Apr 30, 2011, 09:29 PM
A few of you may remember me. I used to be into this game a lot. helping new member's and guilds alike. But now i ask of your help. Im about to get back in the game and i know a lot of my old accounts are gone by now. so im asking for help getting my old weapons back and some help on missions. Ive got a lot of work to do to get back to where i was.

Mystic_Nessly
May 1, 2011, 12:06 AM
Welcome back! Are you on Xbox or JApanese PC server?

Right now is a great time to come back (to either server), as there are events going on giving easy experience and mission points!

Xbox 360 has Spring Event
Japanese PC has MAximum Infinity Event

Justyn_Darkcrest
May 1, 2011, 12:10 AM
I'd be more than happy to help you lvl up and run some missions (provided you're on 360). Sadly I'm kinda in the same boat for weaps/items as I recently came to the 360 from PS2 after they shut down thos servers.

Galax
May 1, 2011, 07:48 AM
I scanned Meta's profile, found a gamertag, I'd say Xbox.

Could be wrong.

Anyway, I'll be more than willing to help. I'm on a character called Juno for the most part, but occasionally other characters. Anyway, there's only one thing you'll have to remember: If you just randomly invite me, I'll probably decline. You might wish to mail me first :p

Carrighan
May 1, 2011, 08:27 AM
You may want to just check your old accounts, and unless you're returning from being banned all your stuff should be fine and available, To my knowledge no account has ever been deleted for inactivity.

Ryno
May 1, 2011, 09:39 AM
deng. Neo Meta77. i still have your card. lol

hope you're doing good Evan!

Meta77
May 1, 2011, 10:31 AM
yes i was on xbox. Its good to hear from most of you again. ^^

Meta77
May 2, 2011, 10:22 AM
ill probably be on tonight after work. around 9 central.

Pwincess
May 2, 2011, 10:34 AM
Feel free to seacrch my shop, I have tons of items I could assist you with. :)
What exactly are you looking for...

Meta77
May 3, 2011, 02:50 AM
well signed on today after about a year and a half of being gone. and to my shock all my characters are still 150. i have all weapons and armor still and all my room decorations >w> i was a happy rappy. but still looking for players.

NiceOnes
May 3, 2011, 10:10 AM
Welcome back Meta. You're welcome to hit me up too if you'd like.

Skorn
May 3, 2011, 12:16 PM
Nice. Welcome back. I noticed you got on, but I was on Phantasy Star II all day. =-)