PDA

View Full Version : Gunmaster GASing

AnonymousHat00
Apr 30, 2011, 09:36 PM
As I'm onm the verge of becoming level 180 (huuuurayy!!!!!!)
i have found myself thinking about how i should GAS my character. could anyone help me with this. i want her to be a really good gunmaster.

ZeroKamikaze
May 1, 2011, 02:05 PM
Im prolly not best choice to help, but i can give you my current setup, tho it would help to know what race your char is.

my Caseal GM uses elemental weapon, quick action, and double time could be used for the extra (I myself have photon crafter because Im making her a MasterCast, which means epic cast Masterforce).

for the basics, strength+4 and defense+2(you may take it to 4 but i keep it like this for gams).

weapon skills, depends on what you use, you are gonna want shotty damage and element+ for sure, from there you can put more points into which weapons you use, and this is my personal preference, but try to make up for the class's low evasion by getting 2 handed eva+.

if you have 10/10s, i dont have to tell you to get Full Custom power lv.2, and if you decide to go the Eva. route, you may want exact counter + lv. 2.

I think i covered everything, but again, this is my personal set up, as i switch more classes in a day than there are people on my block.

AnonymousHat00
May 1, 2011, 02:30 PM
thanks. this helps. now i have an idea of what i should do. Lol i have no 10/10 weapons yet i plan to get some in the future but i dont know.

My cast is a female if that helps

Orochinagi
May 2, 2011, 05:52 AM
Actually for a female Cast, I would recommend "sluggish" and "high legsless" in order to lower your evasion and build more defense. This way your SUV will build up faster. Each time you block (evasion), you miss out on an opportunity to accumulate the blast gauge. The "standstill" and/or other perk, sometime with or without this should allow you to deal damage without interruption. I recommend this for beasts as well. You WANT to take more damage but lose the least amount of HP possible. The bullets should have the "elemental +" added to them, add points to your mental in order to take less damage from Technics (which casts are technic death magnets), possibly take up the "two-handed" perk for the mental+ as well. The rest you could play around with. Maybe up the "att" and "def" stats.