PDA

View Full Version : General question for a General board

Zeebo
Mar 14, 2003, 09:42 PM
UMMMM, I'm not going to post up a poll since i have no clue what you people like so please do tell me...

WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE LIKE ABOUT THIS GAME?

Just curious...!

Orange_Coconut
Mar 14, 2003, 09:47 PM
Truthfully when I think about it it's really nothing special. However it's my first and only online game for any system. When I say that I mean not my computer. Also I like the characters, all are good for differnt types of people and whatnot. Some of the items look cool, they're not your typical rare from some of those other RPG's. This isn't exactly why I like the GAME but I like how the FOmar and other characters look without anything equipped and attack... Heh, the FOmar looks like one of those martial art movie spoofs and the FOnewearl, would you have ever thought she could kick like that? O_o
I would think that would hurt, regardless of atp

ABDUR101
Mar 14, 2003, 09:52 PM
Addiction, repetition, easy to learn, and the increase in heart rate everytime I kill something in hopes of being glorified with the sight of a red box.

...it's like a free high, without the after-effects.*

*Insomnia, bloodied eyes, loss of job/grades and participation in real life do not count as after-effects.

*/semi-serious post*

Zeebo
Mar 14, 2003, 10:03 PM
RED BOX! WHERE!? oh sry hehe yeah I like this game because it's challanging, unpredicable, and most of all I like the vierity of chars, maps, creatures, etc......

Sydney
Mar 14, 2003, 10:09 PM
The greatest thing to me is the amount of re-play value that there is. I mean something is different everytime you play. Not like other RPG's where once you beat it twice, it becomes boring because it's now a routine and everything stays the same. This game ALWAYS seems to have something new to do......
Raising mags, Item searching...Etc.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Mar 14, 2003, 10:11 PM
I love standing behind perfect34, grabbing onto her love handles, and pushing her head forward so hard that her forehead smacks the floor.

cyrus_02
Mar 14, 2003, 10:46 PM
whats up

the game rocks and the best part of it is episode 2 but im a big fan of old school pso as well

EvilNixon666
Mar 14, 2003, 11:53 PM
I already put hundreds of hours into the DC version.

The real reason I got PSO for the cube is because of my buddies that play online. I enjoy the game, and leveling up different classes, as well as hunting for rare and useful items.

Also, this was the first version that my brother can play online, and it rocks because we are both the same type of PSO player. It's nice to have someone you can trust to watch your back (and vice versa). We always share our rares and materials, to make sure they go to the character that needs them the most. It makes the online aspect of the game that much more enjoyable for me.

ginko990
Mar 15, 2003, 02:27 AM
On 2003-03-14 19:11, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
I love standing behind perfect34, grabbing onto her love handles, and pushing her head forward so hard that her forehead smacks the floor.

FDA ?!?!

RuneLateralus
Mar 15, 2003, 02:51 AM
With the exception of difficult communication and too much repetition, I never had a problem with the game what so ever.

I do not play it as much as I once did thanks to a busy schedule though. However, I am trying to find more time to play it though.

Zeebo
Mar 15, 2003, 01:39 PM
Hmmm those are all very fasinating reasons but.... cyrus_02 kinda confused with ur response....

Piro-Skies
Mar 15, 2003, 02:02 PM
It's simple fun gameplay.....that's online.

The atmosphere of the game is nice (well in most places), Your able to customize your own character which I like and many other things really

It's just a damn good game (IMO), it's hard to pin point what makes PSO so great really.

-Piro Skies

Zeebo
Mar 15, 2003, 02:13 PM
Thats true........