View Full Version : Arkharz Soul

XxGoregrinderxX
May 6, 2011, 11:26 AM
Where can i find an Arkharz Soul?
I need one for my RAcast Mag.

Shotte
May 6, 2011, 11:37 AM
Any difficulty on Eternal Tower.

Alternatively, if you don't want to brave that (I can sympathize with you there ^^;)
I've got a couple.

I hate to ask for stuff, but from weakness is born desperation for better equipment. If you don't have anything, You can still have it, but If you had a spare pair of mech-guns (Even trashy ones) That'd be great.

But, I'll need a bit of time to clear the last few floors of Eternal tower myself, which I'm doing now.

Clavat99
May 6, 2011, 11:50 AM
I finished eternal tower hard in 6 hours. its hard, but its doable.

Shotte
May 6, 2011, 11:51 AM
Oh yeah, It's Do-Able, I just need a little more time to finish it, that's all.

Bashin
May 7, 2011, 10:02 AM
I don't even wanna know how long ET would take me with no breaks, i gotta do it on SH though to find me some nice Force weapons though -_______-

Shotte
May 7, 2011, 10:05 AM
Without breaks? I've dragged it out over about 5 days now, Heh.

Bashin
May 7, 2011, 10:09 AM
when i lived in florida and didnt have much to do, i sat through it all, i remember my first run i sat there thinking "Wow.." almost didn't believe how long it took me hahaha

Mustache
May 7, 2011, 10:23 AM
when i lived in florida and didnt have much to do, i sat through it all, i remember my first run i sat there thinking "Wow.." almost didn't believe how long it took me hahaha

I'm not sure quite how lucky I am, I have done 7 SH tower runs so far.

XD Wrong thread! Sorry I had 2 windows open and apparently gotten confused between the two.

Bashin
May 7, 2011, 10:45 AM
I've yet to even do it on SH but i'm hoping i'll luck out, on some mmo's i used to play i was that guy that ended up finding the rares people paid big money for or traded me thing i had on my wish list lol, on psz.. nada. D:

XxGoregrinderxX
May 7, 2011, 11:46 AM
Does it take a long time to make the SH ET with a RAcast?

Mustache
May 7, 2011, 11:52 AM
Took my 6 hours to do SH ET on Wensday. Should take atleast that.

Atbar
May 7, 2011, 01:56 PM
Arkharz souls drop on normal ET. It's an area drop. At a high enough level, you should be able to get through with a really good handgun in about 3-4 hours.

Add-on: Femini souls in the hard ET and Radam souls in the SH ET are area drops there instead of the Arkharz souls.

Bashin
May 7, 2011, 04:07 PM
well now i have a reason to do ET on hard mode.. @_____________@ my FOnewearl needs a cute mag, i want the radam for my hucast though