PDA

View Full Version : Noob Alert :D

jalen294
May 8, 2011, 08:48 PM
Hi people im new the the phantasy star games and have never played it i just got the ds verison of it 2 weeks ago and so far it is a good game i am also looking for friends to play the game with if there are still any around ^^; so leave me your friend code and name and ill will get back to you asap or just email me at [email protected] or just leave a comment here thanks in advance :D

Bashin
May 9, 2011, 12:10 AM
most players have friend codes on their profiles, and theres a friend code thread too :D best bet to play online with friends is to exchange friend codes :)

kirtblue
May 9, 2011, 09:22 AM
uggg bashin beat me to it though i will add its not a bad idea to join one of the many groups here on pso world if your looking for friends

Shotte
May 9, 2011, 10:14 AM
Awesome, I bought the game on a similar date to you, So It'd be great to play with you. My friend code's under my forum avatar.

chibipocky15
May 11, 2011, 08:17 PM
HEY <3
YAY NOOB FRIEND ((Lol I'm semi-noobish I played the Phantasy Star Universe Demo for XBOX 360 lol it was cool... Hopefully I'll get online for the real game soonz ^-^, I had the game before lol but I didn't bea the story mode I left off on the train, So I'm going to go get it this upcoming weekend and get the online for PSU))
But I'm annoyed cuz my internet doesn't work for my DS game cause I have to manually put ip the informtation to connect the internet because it won;t Auto-Apply it and it's upsetting..... I only tried it on the PS0 search thingy but i didn't find anyone I wanna tried with friend codes incase I just suck a searching or something D: ......... -blushes- BUT IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE STORY I'M HERE TO HELP ^-^