PDA

View Full Version : Little help with Whitill Wing.

Atemisc
May 9, 2011, 12:36 AM
A Rank Whitill Wing has an endurance of 3 (15). My endurance says 0 (12). Never found out how to raise my endurance. Is it in the armor? Or are there other ways to raise my endurance? I know that for the Whitill Wings being A Rank, I need A Rank or S Rank armor. I have A Rank Har-Senba, but I still can't equip it. I'd really love to use my Whitill Wings, but I can't and it's makin' me all asad. X<

AnonymousHat00
May 9, 2011, 09:52 AM
You can get a sori-senba They only require 56 dfp to use and once you get there you can get a serafi-senba and thats an S rank armor and it only requires 75 dfp.

I hope i answered the question you wanted, if not get back to me and i can help more^^

Atemisc
May 9, 2011, 12:15 PM
I suppose I'll get to work on trying to get that Sori-senba then. Thanks for the tip.

padiwac
May 9, 2011, 06:18 PM
Any A or S rank armor with an extra slot will take it.

Atemisc
May 11, 2011, 05:10 PM
But I don't know what armors have open slots or if there's a way to open slots or how.

pikachief
May 11, 2011, 05:29 PM
You can check the slots of an armor by selecting the armor and i think by pressing the bumbers.. maybe the triggers idk, but it'll tell you what slots it has.

There are 4 slot types, Head, Arm, Body, and Extra.

[spoiler-box]
Head slots are for MST and TP related units
Arm slots are for ATP, ACC, and PP related units
Body slots are for EVA, DFP, armor element percents, and status effect resist units
Extra Slots are for Special effects like the Whitill Wing and for SUV units
[/spoiler-box]

Each armor can only have one of each slot and most armors only have certain slots. Yohemi usually always has head slots, GRM usually always have Arm and Tenora usually always has body. Extra slots just depends on the armor itself.

Look at the armors you have and other armors you'd want to buy. Your armor rank must be equal or greater than the slot you want to add to it. Check the slots that are open. You cannot open slots.

For your whitill wings you need either an A rank or an S rank armor that has an extra slot on it

Atemisc
May 11, 2011, 06:20 PM
Ah. That's a lot more useful information. Now I understand how to see slots and all. So then what's this about Endurance where it's 3 (15) and orange? Does that not have anything to do with anything, then? Or does the armor or something else need to match that? Or can I completely ignore that?

pikachief
May 11, 2011, 06:49 PM
End(STA is the exact same stat) is Endurance which is your endurance to status effects. If you have 21+ End then you will not be able to be status effected by low level status effects, so unless you have an armor/unit combination that can get you higher than 21 then you don't need to worry about it :)

Atemisc
May 11, 2011, 06:57 PM
Well, I knew what it does, but I was wondering if the 3 (15) on the Whitill Wings meant I had to have that much to use it or not. So then I can ignore it for getting it attached to armor?

Atemisc
May 11, 2011, 07:34 PM
Nevermind. Now I have it working. Thanks for the help! Now I have mah pretty wings. = 3