PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU A couple of questions mainly for JP players

DPShiro
May 9, 2011, 04:25 PM
1. Does the Sorcerer Rod extend when you use it/are close to enemies like it did in PSO?

2. Are the /M stats the same as a loosing teams stats during the Great Arms Race?

3. Are there any more TECH weapons that have a PA boost, except Rutsularod?

4. Does the Frozen Shooter work with all elements? And does it work with Killer Shot?

Hope you JP players can help me with these questions, thank you.

str898mustang
May 9, 2011, 05:46 PM
Sorc Rod stays the same length but when you cast a tech, the tech comes out on the farther end of the rod (works very well with DAM techs). On any other rod, the tech comes out closer to the player.

The /M version are a little weaker/less PP than the real weapons

Gothic Parasol(rod) has a small PA boost (about 1.5%). Thats the only one I know of.

Frozen shooter has a 3x SE boost. If the shot has an SE, then yes. I wouldn't use FS with KS though. The PP on it is HORRIBLE.

DPShiro
May 9, 2011, 05:57 PM
Sorc Rod stays the same length but when you cast a tech, the tech comes out on the farther end of the rod (works very well with DAM techs). On any other rod, the tech comes out closer to the player.

The /M version are a little weaker/less PP than the real weapons

Gothic Parasol(rod) has a small PA boost (about 1.5%). Thats the only one I know of.

Frozen shooter has a 3x SE boost. If the shot has an SE, then yes. I wouldn't use FS with KS though. The PP on it is HORRIBLE.

Oh, sad to hear that. At least the Demolition Comet is that it should be.

By real weapons, do you mean the team that won or that lost?
I don't know who won in JP during the Great Arms Race, but for example if Yohmei won, was the Firearm's stats the same as the Firearm/M now?

But shouldnt a 41+ Killer Shot with that thing incapacitate very, very often?

Thanks for your input!

str898mustang
May 9, 2011, 06:55 PM
Ive seen several Firearms, Kongoras, and Ank Giaz's with the stats listed on the PSU pedia.

Oh, Double Cannon has a PA boost, forgot about that one. Demo comet doesn't.
41+ KS is the same incapacitate lvl as 31+.