View Full Version : Xbox 360 Update for May 13th

BIG OLAF
May 9, 2011, 08:36 PM
Here's Edward's "revised" update announcement:

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?370690-Update-for-May-13th

Originally posted by Edward@Sega:

Attention, GUARDIANS!

Let's try this thread again!

Here is revised information for this week’s update. Thanks for being patient while I confirmed details on this

+GUARDIANS Boost Road, Parum

This GBR will include both an experience boost, and a Photon Arts leveling boost!

The following missions are part of the GBR. You can learn more from the 4th floor of the GUARDIANS Colony.

-Scarred Planet
-Lightning Beasts
-SEED Express
-Electronic Brain

+Wedding Lobby – All Cities

Now’s the time to get married! It doesn’t matter who you marry, just make sure to tie the GUARDIAN-knot before these unique lobbies disappear.

------

With regards to my initial posting – apologies for the wrong information about possible PA adjustments. On the documents I use to provide you with this information, it was listed from a previous update. The adjustments referred to were old ones and it looks like, in translation, it was assumed the PA Boost for this GBR meant PA Adjustments.

I know that anything about upgrades & updates are sensitive info so this is why we do our best to make sure info is 100% correct before posting it, even for a preview. In this case I wanted to make sure the info was up for you to see, and this is what can happen.

I also realize everyone has been patient and waited a long time for news on GC items and the future of all the updates related to that; I do promise we’ll be able to start relaying information shortly. I just want to square away all of this with Japan so that I don’t accidentally post something that isn’t 100% correct, as perhaps you might understand now :).

Crysteon
May 9, 2011, 09:13 PM
inb4recycledGBR :0

BIG OLAF
May 9, 2011, 09:18 PM
inb4recycledGBR :0

Wouldn't be surprised. :nono:

Asking Alexandria
May 10, 2011, 11:22 AM
Old gbr lmao.who didn't see this coming?

IceGreg
May 10, 2011, 12:12 PM
+GUARDIANS Boost Road - Parum -- includes experience boost!

You mean we'll have missions in Parum, like we actually have on the 5th floor of the Colony ? With a lot of XP and new weapons ?

XbikXBd
May 10, 2011, 08:08 PM
Damn lol he just got troll slaped
Originally Posted by x SHIRO x
Around ~3 months delay would have been more than acceptable. 2 years? Not so much. Oh, and most of the new content which is GC, we will never see.

Post from Edward:
1. As I said, the issue is that we know that the version of the game in Japan has stuff we don't. The problem is that doesn't change the fact that this is a different version. It is. There's no getting around that.

2. What's "acceptable" or "not acceptable" is up to you insofar as you decide if you pay your subscription fee. I'd like for everyone to want to play, of course, but I can't force you to like an update you don't like, and I can't force that update to be something other than it is. I can present it as best I can, and I can give you the best information I have available.

3. I'm sorry things didn't happen exactly the way it was initially talked about. Aside from the fact that I wasn't here, I can't really comment on that. Delays happen, no one likes that. I'm not going to argue that point, but the fact remains, this is
a different version of the game. So that causes a problem in that even though we have to treat it like a unique version, the content pool is similar, so it's going to be looked on like that. If I were in your position I'd do the exact same, so know that yes, we realize why it's difficult.

4. I know it's been a while without news on GC items. It's still in development. I'm happy with the solutions we've been able to reach. And I will absolutely discuss more of this with you when I can; I'm eager to do so.

I'm going to close this thread now, there will be more to discuss eventually, but this is too volatile and tempers are a bit too high for the light touch some of this might require

If you have something you really want to discuss please do PM me, I'm happy to hear from all of you, and it's often easier to discuss things in a one-on-one type way than in a forum, where intentions and sarcasms and jokes get muddied and people are sometimes -- just sometimes! -- more interested in an entertaining fight than they are in rational discussion

bloodflowers
May 10, 2011, 08:09 PM
It's a GBR full of old and worthless drops, about 2 years old in fact. Community reaction was rather negative about it, with good reason - very cynical filler. Shiro wants to be careful too, they outright banned me with no warning for asking about GC in that main thread.

XbikXBd
May 10, 2011, 08:24 PM
btw its parum GBR 3rd Ver. 2
mission are
Scarred Planet
Lightning Beasts
SEED Express
Electronic Brain

Midori Oku
May 10, 2011, 08:46 PM
They could have at least added S3 on Seed Express and Lightning Beast. -_-

dias_flac_0g
May 10, 2011, 10:15 PM
Sounds like a trash update xD

I been away from PSU for two weeks now. Looks like another month is coming. Assuming we dont get new GAS options.

All of my chars are maxed out PA wise, level cap, AP's , etc etc.

pikachief
May 11, 2011, 12:58 AM
btw its parum GBR 3rd Ver. 2
mission are
Scarred Planet
Lightning Beasts
SEED Express
Electronic Brain

Well I guess it's new for anyone who didn't play when we got this same GBR in January of 2010! :D lol

Except last time it was more exciting with the release of Kaos Knights and Master Classes :P lol

SnowfoxZero
May 11, 2011, 03:13 AM
Sounds like a trash update xD

Did you really expect anything else?

bloodflowers
May 11, 2011, 07:29 AM
I expected nothing for two weeks, or maybe Passport To Subspace C. A 4 week ancient GBR is worse than both of those things.

AnonymousHat00
May 11, 2011, 08:32 AM
To tell the truth I think this will be ok. i wasnt around for this the first time but now I'm gunna be here for it.

Im gunna get me some armas line boards!!

Noc Codez
May 11, 2011, 08:40 AM
I expected nothing for two weeks, or maybe Passport To Subspace C. A 4 week ancient GBR is worse than both of those things.

Wow Blood I read your posts and I really don't think it warrants a banning.. They just don't like that you exposed them plain and simple. don't worry the way iv'e been posting on the forums I'll be joining you shortly..

I feel sorry for you because all you did was voice your opinion on a matter and got slapped with a ban hammer. Just goes to show you how they run things over there.

bloodflowers
May 11, 2011, 11:15 AM
Wow Blood I read your posts and I really don't think it warrants a banning.. They just don't like that you exposed them plain and simple. don't worry the way iv'e been posting on the forums I'll be joining you shortly..

I feel sorry for you because all you did was voice your opinion on a matter and got slapped with a ban hammer. Just goes to show you how they run things over there.

Well, same thing happened to Heiro Glyph if you remember him. Date ban will be lifted: never.

Cleptomaniac
May 11, 2011, 03:33 PM
Instead of banning people in game like meseta sellers and mg glitchers, etc. they ban people on the forums who point out how ridiculous this game has been handled. It really makes me sad.

desturel
May 11, 2011, 04:29 PM
Instead of banning people in game like meseta sellers and mg glitchers, etc. they ban people on the forums who point out how ridiculous this game has been handled. It really makes me sad.

You make it sound like it's mutually exclusive. I'm fairly certain that they ban both, but the meseta sellers are more tenacious in that they'll just get another account and start over again.

xjustsumloser
May 11, 2011, 06:45 PM
so any info about what PAs are getting altered?

bloodflowers
May 11, 2011, 08:03 PM
so any info about what PAs are getting altered?

None, the JP update page doesn't even mention it. If there was one though, I'd expect it to be the next set in the JP updates list on psupedia. That would likely include a boost to twin dagger arts. My Renkai is 141% at the moment, if it doesn't change on Friday I'll guess there was no adjustment after all.

BIG OLAF
May 12, 2011, 03:52 PM
The first post has been edited with updated information.

Atemisc
May 12, 2011, 04:12 PM
Personally, I just want Titles to be added. I could get so many rewards that I want to cash in on. X<

Nereid
May 12, 2011, 04:39 PM
Many rewards are only counted from when they are actually implemented. Only things that will work from the get go will be level, hours played, etc.

Atemisc
May 12, 2011, 04:58 PM
Aww... That sucks. Still, I still want titles to be implemented soon. Seems like it could have been brought over by now.

BIG OLAF
May 12, 2011, 10:22 PM
Aww... That sucks. Still, I still want titles to be implemented soon. Seems like it could have been brought over by now.

The Title System is definitely something I would want to see implemented. Will it be? Probably not. But, it would sure be awesome.

Nereid
May 12, 2011, 10:57 PM
I think you guys still have a few more updates following our schedule to where it's actually implemented.

CJ Johnny
May 13, 2011, 03:21 AM
Good/Bad update! 2+Years old Drop's!

Indeed.

However! 'The 1 and only comment you will see/read is'.....

"No 50% = BOOT".

Akaimizu
May 13, 2011, 07:54 AM
Hopefully they wont post that comment on the first day, lest they boot themselves.

I'm just glad that I was able to get a Final Impact drop last night before the update. Then again, this last event really killed the Kaos Knight prices. Thing used to fetch mega millions, now reduced to $500,000. (Basically the equivalent of a couple of simple epsilon runs)

Still, the exp is always a welcome boost. The missions here are decent, even though a bit of a repeat. I still have lots of AP to collect, so in a way, this boost road is mainly going to be used for that.