PDA

View Full Version : Magashi Parts

Atemisc
May 10, 2011, 04:10 PM
So I just got 1 Magashi Head and 2 Torsos. I need the arms and legs now, but what exactly do they make? Searching info on them just tells me what I already know from the in-game information. I'm sure I'll also need a board for it all, but I have no clue what I'll be using them to make.

gundam0079
May 10, 2011, 04:22 PM
they dont let you get the old magashi parts as something to wear. which in fact is the most disappointing thing of all.

Atemisc
May 10, 2011, 04:45 PM
I'm not worried about that. I'm not a CAST and don't care for his appearance, really. I just want to know what they do make. They have to make something.

EspioKaos
May 10, 2011, 05:09 PM
They can be exchanged for a PM upgrade device.

http://psupedia.info/EX_Device_GH490

Atemisc
May 10, 2011, 05:21 PM
Welp, up for sale they go then. What's good? 500K? That's what people seem to be selling them for.

AnonymousHat00
May 11, 2011, 07:53 PM
I know you said you dont really care how you look but the Ex device is also used for getting a clothes item called the Illuminus coat.

the things you need to make it are:
Ex device 490
Two-headed Ragnus
Illuminus tag
and two Gugg crowns

I dont really care for the style of the illuminus coat but you might

Nereid
May 11, 2011, 08:03 PM
At some pint Magana Slayer will be available on your servers, as well, which should increase the prices of the parts and the unit quite a bit.

Atemisc
May 13, 2011, 02:22 PM
Nope. Don't care for any of those. I like my current look.
I've been going back and getting as many Magashi parts as I could and I've been selling them all for 500K each.