PDA

View Full Version : Couple questions...

PALRAPPYS
May 12, 2011, 07:38 PM
Sorry for asking these few questions; I haven't been here in a while and I tried the search bar but I didn't have much luck.

1) What was the May 20 for at the end of the video? Is there a beta? A new video? I can't read enough Japanese to understand what that meant.

2) Has it been confirmed this game won't be on consoles?

3) Any word on a release date for Japan?

4) Any announcement regarding this coming overseas? (I'm sure it will, but I'm curious if it has been acknowledged)

5) Also, as seen in the video, the party consists of 4 members. Is 4 the cap for a party now, or is that still up in the air?

Thanks.

joshboyd1209
May 12, 2011, 07:40 PM
Sorry for asking these few questions; I haven't been here in a while and I tried the search bar but I didn't have much luck.

1) What was the May 20 for at the end of the video? Is there a beta? A new video? I can't read enough Japanese to understand what that meant.

2) Has it been confirmed this game won't be on consoles?

4) Any announcement regarding this coming overseas? (I'm sure it will, but I'm curious if it has been acknowledged)

5) Also, as seen in the video, the party consists of 4 members. Is 4 the cap for a party now, or is that still up in the air?

Thanks.
Go look/ask in the sticky if they don't have the answer already posted you will have a better chance of getting one there.

Ezodagrom
May 12, 2011, 07:40 PM
1) May 20 is the last day players can register for the summer alpha test.
2) So far it's been heavily hinted to be PC only.
3) No.
4) No.

Mike
May 12, 2011, 08:04 PM
The release date is currently listed as "2011." If this means 2011 the financial year then that could be anywhere up to the first three months of 2012 though.