PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 GBR/Guardians Cash item info!

Midori Oku
May 13, 2011, 05:00 AM
Edward just posted this a few minutes ago! :-D

Attention, GUARDIANS!

I need to make a clarification regarding this GBR. I also have some quick information about GC items!

First, we will still have the PA boost and XP boost for this GBR. However, these will not begin immediately, but will start on May 27th. I did not explain this properly before, and misunderstood the update information.

I know we have gone back and forth on information this week and that is annoying for everyone. My apologies for providing conflicting information - thank you for bearing with us.

Second, I do want to let you know the following:

+Starting with an upcoming event, we will be adding GC (GUARDIANS Cash) related weapons, as rewards. As previously announced these will be part of the game, and will not have any additional fees. More info on this to come.

+We will also provide more information soon, about the future of GC weapons and items.

I realize there is a lot you wish to know about this and we will work to find the best way to explain our plans. We all know there are a lot of details to discuss so thank you for your patience!

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?370798-GBR-Boost-Information-GC-Items-Quick-Info

Lockon Stratos
May 13, 2011, 05:31 AM
wow. thats more like it!

Cloudstrife xx
May 13, 2011, 06:01 AM
About dam time!

IceGreg
May 13, 2011, 06:06 AM
money money money :-)

XbikXBd
May 13, 2011, 06:37 AM
hmm interesting seeing as the next event is the great arms race......and seeing as there event rewards there going to be non-account bound.......

Crysteon
May 13, 2011, 07:14 AM
This sounds more like:

Some X Event retarded panels:

100,000,000 milestone = Morat Machinas (0% Neutral!) rofl

Justyn_Darkcrest
May 13, 2011, 07:37 AM
(Wonder how many more things they will have to do "right" before ppl stop assuming the worst long before we know anything for sure?)

This is good news, hopefully next we can see some of the clothing, in the meantime I'll enjoy my new weps ^.^

AnonymousHat00
May 13, 2011, 09:03 AM
Yes! Finally something awesome is going to happen WooT!!!!!

Crysteon
May 13, 2011, 09:56 AM
Sounds more to me like what is going on in JP right now your earn points for event missions you run then you use said points to get the weapons you want.Thats my best guess. In my opinion waiting 1 year plus for this content will prove that it was worth it (not paying real life money and all) O yes it was worth the wait.

If you didnt notice, you already paid for those weapons...just count those wasted months of subs, ;<

str898mustang
May 13, 2011, 09:58 AM
If you didnt notice, you already paid for those weapons...just count those wasted months of subs, ;<

they overpaid, lol

Crysteon
May 13, 2011, 10:26 AM
Lets say we are 2 years behind thats still only $240and seeing as a majority of the people I know and have talked to have paid over that on JP PSU and thats not including SUB Price.

Nope, I do not feel we have. Seeing as we were only paying Sub Price.. Not like you dumped that much money into the game when you played on PC/PS2 lol and you didn't even get the Sup Update lol

Hmmmmm....you talk of GC as if it were some kind of unforgiveable sin. It's an optional service Sega offers. If, for example, Mr. X decides to pay $500 bucks for GC content, that's his responsability.

Good for you guys who are getting GC contents without paying extra money, but that doesnt change the fact it's a hell of delayed content. Not everyone has the patience to wait for such oxymoron. :/

Cleptomaniac
May 13, 2011, 10:36 AM
Not everyone enjoys playing a game in a different language, either.

BIG OLAF
May 13, 2011, 10:41 AM

That's why that even if my computer could run JP PSU, I still wouldn't play. Even though people say "oh, if you know the menus, it's not so bad", I'd still rather be able to know what I'm reading regardless.

Crysteon
May 13, 2011, 11:19 AM

Well, yeah...it depends of the people. I enjoy learning new things everyday, and learning japanese while playing works for me somehow. That makes me think I'm the weirdo here, and you guys are part of the common stream.

Cleptomaniac
May 13, 2011, 11:42 AM
It doesn't make you a weirdo at all. If you enjoy it that's awesome. It is a better version of the game and I wish it was in English. "/

Crysteon
May 13, 2011, 12:28 PM
Fine! I had enough fun trolling ya guys, lol.

Nereid
May 13, 2011, 12:44 PM
Meh, depends how they handle it. Most of the GC items are not the best items of their kind anyways, I would only be concerned about Opaopa, Steam Burst, Bardiche, maybe a few others. Like are these going to be Hit the Counter! rewards or what? Maybe they will do personal points like they do for JP events now.

Either way, you guys still don't get the best part of GC (imo), the Upgrade Device.

Crysteon
May 13, 2011, 12:50 PM
the Upgrade Demise.

Fixed.

Nereid
May 13, 2011, 12:52 PM
Considering my track record with grinding, that will probably end up true during the grind boost ;<

Nereid
May 13, 2011, 01:03 PM
Did I say you're not getting it ever? I'm sorry you're butthurt about playing on the wrong servers, but Edward made it pretty clear that his post was simply about weapons being distributed as rewards during the Great Arms Race, I'm not sure how you would distribute the Upgrade Device as a reward.

xBULLYDOGG
May 13, 2011, 01:44 PM
Oh and because edward said so...

Crysteon
May 13, 2011, 02:00 PM
Let's face it...Edward himself isnt aware of the stuff that is happening on 360 servers, he just receives half-baked information and limits himself from doing retarded suppositions....but yeah, he fails a lot on making other people hope too much D:

Nereid
May 13, 2011, 02:24 PM
Weapons and items...where does the Upgrade Device fit into that description?

IceGreg
May 13, 2011, 03:55 PM
This thread is going nowhere. I went to Parum and did 3 times the event. There were a lot of money, a lot of items dropped, but actually quite always the same, but no weapon. Money and XP is OK for me

xBULLYDOGG
May 13, 2011, 05:20 PM
He is a better source than a random person on PSO-World.

A better source that first said we would have a PA rebalancing, then said we would have the EXP and PA boost from the get go...

XbikXBd
May 13, 2011, 05:49 PM
Just to be clear we are getting GC weps as rewards.....not GC services.....

Atemisc
May 13, 2011, 06:27 PM
Where, exactly, am I supposed to go on Parum for this mission? Because I'm not finding it. Likely due to my own stupidity, but yeah. Can't figure out where to go.

Atemisc
May 13, 2011, 06:54 PM
Nevermind. I am indeed dumb. I found out what to do.

XbikXBd
May 13, 2011, 11:48 PM
GC services are far ahead of what should be released im fine with just GC weps and no Services....and edward said him self its going to be just GC weps atm.....

WHlTEKNIGHT
May 14, 2011, 10:29 AM
You still did not answer my question how do you know we are not getting them?and how do you know that we are?????

Edward said that the weapons will be rewards in the next event, nothing else.

Asking Alexandria
May 14, 2011, 11:05 AM
He said they were going to be implemented in the next event.that doesn't mean it's a one hitter quitter

bloodflowers
May 14, 2011, 04:28 PM
I hope he comes up with some news on the clothing, I honestly don't care too much about the weapons, there's not a single mission we can't decimate with what we have now.

BIG OLAF
May 14, 2011, 04:51 PM
I hope he comes up with some news on the clothing, I honestly don't care too much about the weapons, there's not a single mission we can't decimate with what we have now.

This is true. I'm much more concerned about clothing. Weapons aren't as nearly as important to me. There really aren't even many GC weapons that I'm anticipating. However, there are mountains of GC clothes that I could definitely use.

Also, hopefully SEGA realizes that they haven't released new clothing in years. That should be enough incentive to put a lot of the GC clothes on the front lines.

XbikXBd
May 15, 2011, 04:00 AM

umm...hello im so pro GC lol read my tags i play JP XD i love GC i join right when it came out and been on since.....i really want the us to get GC but seems all we are going to get are the weps and clothes from events......edward never stated that GC services would be added come on look at his post lol:whip:

Justyn_Darkcrest
May 15, 2011, 04:10 AM

This is true. I'm much more concerned about clothing. Weapons aren't as nearly as important to me. There really aren't even many GC weapons that I'm anticipating. However, there are mountains of GC clothes that I could definitely use.

Also, hopefully SEGA realizes that they haven't released new clothing in years. That should be enough incentive to put a lot of the GC clothes on the front lines.

I'm with you guys on this one, we need some new clothes big time. The only reason I'm really happy about the weapons is that it will offer more variety as far as what you use in missions, which is nice. But we need some new looks.

pikachief
May 15, 2011, 04:48 PM
If you guys get tons of new GC clothes for free i'd might actually think about rejoining the 360 server! lol clothes are a big reason y i play JP server lol