PDA

View Full Version : Too much to ask for?

InfiniteMachine
May 14, 2011, 02:10 PM
Am I the only one who's having a hard time trying to find regulars to run missions with and not randoms? I used to have friends I would always run missions with but I went offline for a while and lost contact with them. I just want to find some new friends who arent jerks and don't talk too much.

bloodflowers
May 14, 2011, 04:26 PM
You could try posting in the UPPA thread on the official forum.

Webby
May 15, 2011, 12:42 AM
you can play with me. i also have recently come back. my characters name is *Galadriel*. my tag is SSk angel dust. Holla back

DragonForce
May 15, 2011, 05:54 AM
UPPA is fail. They're a bunch of hypocrites and try-hards. I can pick out the nubs from the rest. If you need anyone to run with I can point some people out or in rare cases you can run with me.

Justyn_Darkcrest
May 15, 2011, 06:19 AM
You could try posting in the UPPA thread on the official forum.

^this, there are some good people here, and are always willing to help out struggling players.

InfiniteMachine
May 15, 2011, 09:51 AM
It's not that need help(Im a lvl 180 human btw). I'm just tired of playing with random people.

BIG OLAF
May 15, 2011, 10:42 AM
UPPA is fail. They're a bunch of hypocrites and try-hards. I can pick out the nubs from the rest.

Care to elaborate?

Freeze
May 15, 2011, 02:43 PM
I've always had a hard time finding regulars. Seems like every time I find someone to run missions with they end up quiting a few months later...... hope it's not just me. :razz:

Silver19
Jun 1, 2011, 03:24 PM
UPPA is fail. They're a bunch of hypocrites and try-hards. I can pick out the nubs from the rest. If you need anyone to run with I can point some people out or in rare cases you can run with me.

Oh rpy? Funny how you know so much about the UPPA and have nothing to offer the group. Sounds to me like someone's holding onto some old feelings of resentment. Tell me about your mother.....

On a serious note, yes, check out the UPPA or Advocates threads on the official forums. Running with randoms has become a bit dangerous as of late. But if you know where to look, there are many good players out thre who will run with you, myself included.

BIG OLAF
Jun 1, 2011, 03:27 PM
Oh rpy? Funny how you know so much about the UPPA and have nothing to offer the group. Sounds to me like someone's holding onto some old feelings of resentment. Tell me about your mother.....

On a serious note, yes, check out the UPPA or Advocates threads on the official forums. Running with randoms has become a bit dangerous as of late. But if you know where to look, there are many good players out thre who will run with you, myself included.

Whoa, what the hell? Who's this guy?

Silver19
Jun 1, 2011, 03:34 PM
Whoa, what the hell? Who's this guy?

Just an average player ^-^