PDA

View Full Version : PSN's back up know what that means

Brave-Charm
May 15, 2011, 11:34 AM
PSP2 for me who want to play

Temprus
May 15, 2011, 11:49 AM
It means I wait 24 hours or so for an e-mail that will let me change my password. ^^;

BIG OLAF
May 15, 2011, 12:43 PM
It means I wait 24 hours or so for an e-mail that will let me change my password. ^^;

I wouldn't say that. I got my E-mail about 15 minutes after I requested it.

Temprus
May 15, 2011, 12:58 PM
I wouldn't say that. I got my E-mail about 15 minutes after I requested it.

Yeah, you're right about that. I just checked it and then changed my password.

Gintoki-kun
May 15, 2011, 12:58 PM
I got my email this morning since it was 3AM I thought getting tommorow was more suitable.

GreenThunder
May 15, 2011, 01:10 PM
I'm definitely game. :D

joshboyd1209
May 15, 2011, 01:10 PM
It looks like the PSN store is almost ready for re-launch. If you try to enter it, it will give you a couple of maintenance notices and then allow you to go in, but it's just showing some of the stuff you would usually see for now.

Temprus
May 15, 2011, 01:13 PM
It looks like the PSN store is almost ready for re-launch. If you try to enter it, it will give you a couple of maintenance notices and then allow you to go in, but it's just showing some of the stuff you would usually see for now.

Well, it's not like I can access it right now anyway. My MediaGo is being a real ass. Damn thing needs to install the playback thing and it locks up most of my computer when it tries to do that. It's currently my only real way of accessing the psn store too. :-(

Neo Flint
May 15, 2011, 01:15 PM
PM me if anyone want to play with me. I'm online now as Bulma.

joshboyd1209
May 15, 2011, 01:17 PM
Well, it's not like I can access it right now anyway. My MediaGo is being a real ass. Damn thing needs to install the playback thing and it locks up most of my computer when it tries to do that. It's currently my only real way of accessing the psn store too. :-(
I was talking about on the PSP, but it was only working on one of my accounts.

Luneth
May 15, 2011, 01:25 PM
http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=2360

Can't change your password with Mediago, have to change it with PC.
I'm now able to go online, wooo

Temprus
May 15, 2011, 01:39 PM
http://us.playstation.com/support/answer/index.htm?a_id=2360

Can't change your password with Mediago, have to change it with PC.
I'm now able to go online, wooo

Well of course. It's just that I won't be able to access the store with MediaGo if I can't update the playback program. And that locks up my computer in a freezing kinda way. -_-

Shade_Koopa
May 15, 2011, 01:46 PM
hehe, guess everyone is coming back online.

Jorry
May 15, 2011, 01:54 PM
I'll be signing in shortly! WOOT!
EDIT: Maybe not, stupid DNAS...

Alucard V
May 15, 2011, 04:19 PM
Nope still get the error message. ::(:

Akaimizu
May 15, 2011, 05:44 PM
The US PSN seems fine. I can't do anything with the Japanese one, though. Looks like the ability to actively change the Password isn't working at this time. At least if you have to do the email/web method. You'll get as far as the screen to make the change, but instead of going through with the change, it reports that the PSN store isn't available in that region, at the time. Looks like it has to go through there to verify and/or validate the changed password.

Not a big biggy given that I only used that for PSP2 and I'm mainly playing the US version of it now.

Alucard V
May 15, 2011, 06:01 PM
Crap, I used a old E-mail address for it. I think I may have shot my self in the foot with this one. So how do I contact them?

PSZFann
May 15, 2011, 06:25 PM
How do i get on!???!?!?! i hear its back up but its still giving me the error????

Neo Flint
May 15, 2011, 06:41 PM
How do i get on!???!?!?! i hear its back up but its still giving me the error????

Did you change your password via e-mail or PS3?

kirtblue
May 15, 2011, 08:08 PM

yep yep im just over 12 hours waiting still no e-mail