PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Free course masterforce

Aerionel
May 16, 2011, 02:17 AM
So I hit masteforce today, then realized I had no ranked S rods/wand/mags at all lol

So, I browsed psupedia and found a halarod drops from the end chest of dancing birds S and I was wondering if someone would like to help me farm it? Also, any other S ranked wand/mag/rod I could farm as well? I'm level 66 atm, so I've got pretty steep limits, unfortunately.

Thank you in advance :D

Nereid
May 16, 2011, 02:21 AM
Shijima Katsuki drops from the event on all difficulties. It isn't the best, but it's much better than Halarod. Also, be sure to play the event mission at least once on your Entrance 2, that way you will be able to get two of the reward Rods.

CyberNei
May 16, 2011, 02:34 AM
You can get promorods for megispheres in old event exchanges. Spheres are 30 points each at MAI exchange.
They aren't the best rods ever, though u can use them till u get better stuff >.<

XbikXBd
May 16, 2011, 06:37 AM
i can help on running event on my acrotecher

Aerionel
May 16, 2011, 12:32 PM
Aaah, i didnt know a rod dropped from the event atm, thanks :D

And I have 30 megispheres, but i cant find where to start dark crystal seeker, cant find where trade missions are in 5th floor lol

And i have done the event, and plan to get a reward rod-if anything just because it looks epic, but gotta wait till its over to get it.

Also, I'll need an S rank shield weave, but i'll look that up as well.

Thanks for the information!

CyberNei
May 16, 2011, 02:59 PM
Dark crystal seeker is in story missions counter > old event missions submenu o.o

You can get sweet line in ice crystal exchange for rayspheres, it has low defs tho.

Nereid
May 16, 2011, 05:04 PM
Hagoromo-senbas drop made in A-S3 doing any district of the event mission. They are decent for forces and have a low DFP requirement so you should be able to use them soon. It has a head and a body slot. The event mission doesn't drop any head slots that you would want to use, but you can get Freeze and Stun resist from the mission on all difficulties.

Aerionel
May 16, 2011, 05:18 PM
Nice, thanks for all the information :D