PDA

View Full Version : So whats new?

Hatemachine
May 17, 2011, 06:53 PM
Howdy folks, it's been about 3 years since I played PSU after my 4th 360 died within 20 minutes of getting it outta the box, frustration rampant and needing a Console I would need to do physical battle with every other week to keep it running I went and built a Gaming PC.

Now due to a friends STUNNING personae and my own need to swing photon based weaponry around large enough to count for airline miles I've decided to come back to my beloved PSU....at least till PSO2 launches.

Anyway as it's been so long I was curious if I could get a Synopsis of everything that has changed since Shred The Darkness (the First one in Case it's been by again in the last 3 years)

Any new Weapons that are particularly awe inspiring? new planets, Missions, Mission Hubs, Clothing, Events and all the wonderful goodness that was.

Thanks all in advance and it's gonna be a great time next monday.

Powder Keg
May 17, 2011, 07:14 PM
Howdy folks, it's been about 3 years since I played PSU after my 4th 360 died within 20 minutes of getting it outta the box,

Are you sitting your 360 inside a microwave or something?

Since STD, most of what's new involves /R missions, AMP/item trade-ins (both located in GC 3rd floor) GAS skills / adjustments with the whole supplemental update (PA rebalances and such), and some new item drops thrown in here and there throughout missions and 2 previous events (Absolute Zero and the two Protectors (Epsilon and Zeta) that just ended last week.

Hatemachine
May 17, 2011, 07:27 PM
Nope no Mircowave, Just terrible terrible luck, First one lasted a year, second one 6 months, 3rd was used and died in a few days which was exchanged at the Gamestop traded in a few games and bought a new Arcade 360 and it literally died while downloading PSU's AoTI DLC.

and the Friend who's responsible for bringing me back even went through 3 systems so I know it wasn't just me having the issue, just a bad time to be a 360 owner or horrid luck.

But that list there is perfect for my searching, thanks.

CJ Johnny
May 17, 2011, 07:28 PM
error.... error..

Information's overload..

Can you please check and see If you can still log-on to yout PSU account. Thx

3 Years>>1,095 Days>>>26280 Hours.

Not a short time.

Freeze
May 17, 2011, 07:48 PM
And there's a GBR going on right now on Parum.

Nereid
May 17, 2011, 08:07 PM
Shred the Darkness was only two years ago, but since on Xbox there have been a couple events and GBRs, GAS is released, there are /R missions, a few new free missions and S2/S3 ranks have been added. If you're coming back though you should just play on the JP servers.

Hatemachine
May 18, 2011, 05:50 AM
I am pretty certain I can, my Friend was gone for the same amount of time and I had her go checking on my chars rooms and everything was still in order with the passcode for each one still being viable.

And playing on JP servers just isn't appealing to me, I have enough problems listening to most regular people butcher the english language, let alone a whole other language, but besides that I thought the 360 had all it's servers amalgamated so JP and UK players are on with the NA servers.

Again thanks folks