PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360 Great Arms Race?

Veoh
May 17, 2011, 10:31 PM
I heard the great arms race was the next event on the 360's servers and was wondering what manufacturer u guys will side with. but if this isnt the next event this thread was pretty much useless lol. :-?

Midori Oku
May 18, 2011, 01:26 AM
It should be our next event! Anyways, I will be going with Yohmei! :)

Here is a little look at what people on the official forms will be doing.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?369644-The-Great-Arms-Race-Who-will-you-stand-for

Crysteon
May 18, 2011, 01:40 AM
Lol...that poll makes Gearz look so underrated :( (no wonder, it had the last place in JP also iirc, lol).

Justyn_Darkcrest
May 18, 2011, 03:00 AM
Lol...that poll makes Gearz look so underrated :( (no wonder, it had the last place in JP also iirc, lol).

Well, without the GC system, the Gearz is pretty much useless on these servers. I'll be going with Yohmei as well since there's more classes hat can use it, unlike the Firearm or Gearz.

IceGreg
May 18, 2011, 04:01 AM
And what ?

If I side with the G.R.M. will I fight the 2 others ?
What is this event about ?

Midori Oku
May 18, 2011, 04:15 AM
And what ?

If I side with the G.R.M. will I fight the 2 others ?
What is this event about ?
Basically!

The Great Arms Race! - http://www.psupedia.info/The_Great_Arms_Race

Anyways, in this event each person sides with either GRM, Yohmei, or Tenora.

Each weapon manufacturer has a different weapon.

GRM - Firearm (rifle) - http://www.psupedia.info/Firearm

Yohmei - Kongora (wand) - http://www.psupedia.info/Kongora

Tenora - Ank Gearz (axe) - http://www.psupedia.info/Ank_Gearz

Basically whoever has the highest kill count out of the three at the end of the event has higher stats than normal. Even if the weapon you sided with lost you will still get it, although it will be weaker than it would be if it won. There will also be multipliers to keep things fair between all teams because there will not be an even number of people.

IceGreg
May 18, 2011, 04:43 AM
Thanks. It seems I will probably side with Tenora 8-)

dias_flac_0g
May 18, 2011, 05:12 AM
Though my main girl is a beast FF I will take Yohmi's side.

I dont use swords so no need for that.

My MF can make good use of that wand ^_^

Midori Oku
May 18, 2011, 07:49 AM
Its an axe.

It may as well not even be there because it is not going to win.

Atemisc
May 18, 2011, 12:53 PM
I don't use axes or wands, so I'm gonna' have to go with GRM. Lovin' the look of that rifle.

dias_flac_0g
May 18, 2011, 08:23 PM
Ahhh I actually meant Axe no idea why I put sword xDD

Only thing I can say is that it was late and I was tired lol.

MissCelsiusX
May 18, 2011, 11:49 PM
Yohmei all the way!
That rhymes *Hair Twirl*

BIG OLAF
May 18, 2011, 11:50 PM
Didn't the Ank Gearz end up winning the GAR on the JP servers due to the 2x boost that the last-place team gets? That's what I heard, at least.

MissCelsiusX
May 18, 2011, 11:52 PM
*sigh*

XbikXBd
May 19, 2011, 01:33 AM
Didn't the Ank Gearz end up winning the GAR on the JP servers due to the 2x boost that the last-place team gets? That's what I heard, at least.

Yohmei won by a landslide lol look at tenoras 5x boost its kinda sad really XD
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/makerrace2009/

BIG OLAF
May 19, 2011, 01:47 AM
Yohmei won by a landslide lol look at tenoras 5x boost its kinda sad really XD
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/makerrace2009/

Oh, I should have figured. All those loli Newman forces banded together, it seems ^^;. Guess there's no point to not go with Yohmei.

XbikXBd
May 19, 2011, 01:53 AM
Oh, I should have figured. All those loli Newman forces banded together, it seems ^^;. Guess there's no point to not go with Yohmei.

kinda does not matter now that the /Mass-production models came out.....

Nereid
May 19, 2011, 01:56 AM
Yeah basically all the weapons are outclassed now by other things anyways, plus the /M models. If Xbox is alive long enough than it really doesn't matter who wins.

dias_flac_0g
May 19, 2011, 08:43 AM
Is the 80,000,000 price a PA boost?

I dont understand Japanese but that's what it looks like :)

BIG OLAF
May 19, 2011, 10:08 AM
Is the 80,000,000 price a PA boost?

I dont understand Japanese but that's what it looks like :)

Yes, it certainly is.

TheAstarion
May 19, 2011, 10:21 AM
Interesting to see that there's more than a couple of people going for the Kongora. Our western server seems to be dominated by male CAST Gunmasters, compared to Japan and its Magical Girl Masterforce mentality.

I, for one, am very annoyed that there was no Kubara option with, say, some sort of lethal joke weapon, like an Egg Blaster pistol with 2000 ATP. Or a little Magashi doll whose horn turns into the whip. Or even a Titanic, with the description, "This thing sank because some genius used Kubara Wood in the Titan board".

Phinalphantasy
May 20, 2011, 07:44 PM
Yohmei all the way. Neudiaz weapons haven't failed me yet.

Zerolimit
May 21, 2011, 07:45 AM
in a situation if i side with GRM and my friend sides with Yohmei could we play together??

xmoonprismpowerx
May 21, 2011, 09:13 AM
I can't decide. The rifle would be the most useful to me, but the axe looks awesome. The wand looks kind of weird XD

LastAyleidKing
Jun 22, 2011, 04:50 PM
I want the rifle but apparently for us U.S. 360 players (the last servers in U.S.) we get bazooka, book/wand, or spear....so its lame cuz I wanted the rifle

been taking a break from game since lotta friends left/cant play right now and the events missions are overly complicated but this was one I was gonna do but with completly different weapons none of which I want I may just quit the game Im sick of Japan getting all the good stuff and us getting the scraps/crappy items its getting so old and unfair that well Im just not having fun anymore I wait and wait for something to come out and when it does they screw it up or change it Im sick and tired of it

str898mustang
Jun 22, 2011, 04:52 PM
I want the rifle but apparently for us U.S. 360 players (the last servers in U.S.) we get bazooka, book/wand, or spear....so its lame cuz I wanted the rifle

been taking a break from game since lotta friends left/cant play right now and the events missions are overly complicated but this was one I was gonna do but with completly different weapons none of which I want I may just quit the game Im sick of Japan getting all the good stuff and us getting the scraps/crappy items its getting so old and unfair that well Im just not having fun anymore I wait and wait for something to come out and when it does they screw it up or change it Im sick and tired of it

then come to JP PSU

THLPSC
Jun 22, 2011, 04:55 PM

then come to JP PSU

Yep, join JP/quit/enjoy what you have.

LastAyleidKing
Jun 22, 2011, 05:04 PM
I wish I could....but im stuck with what I got now/here

besides I pay just as much as japanese/ jp us players I should get the same content

pikachief
Jun 22, 2011, 05:49 PM
I wish I could....but im stuck with what I got now/here

besides I pay just as much as japanese/ jp us players I should get the same content

nope. Sometimes i pay $0 a month :P

LastAyleidKing
Jun 22, 2011, 07:16 PM
nope. Sometimes i pay $0 a month :P

I think a little part of me just withered and died inside lol