PDA

View Full Version : JP PSU Cancel help.

shiningflare
May 18, 2011, 06:43 PM
So I'm wondering, I joined on May 7th and I tried to cancel today so I know my credit card won't be charged again (running low on money and I need to save some of it). So when I go try to cancel I get this weird message, お客様の本商品の契約は継続契約ではありません。, so what exactly does this message mean? And when will I be able to cancel?

ashley50
May 18, 2011, 06:53 PM
have you tried using a translator to at least get a vague translation?

str898mustang
May 18, 2011, 06:53 PM
This product is on your contract there is no continuing contract

thats what the japanese says

shiningflare
May 18, 2011, 06:55 PM
This product is on your contract there is no continuing contract

thats what the japanese says

Any idea what this means?

Crysteon
May 18, 2011, 07:05 PM
Hmmm, even if you cancel on this month, you will be charged for June and July, as part of the specifications on the contract, lol.

shiningflare
May 18, 2011, 07:11 PM
Hmm, well I just checked my credit card statement, and apparently all my transactions disappeared and my money was refunded (at least everything that deals with PSU JP), now I'm not sure if this is normal or not... But I am seriously confused...

Keilyn
May 18, 2011, 07:30 PM
ISAO is viewed as a scam organization by some banks. Some of them will refund money directly and others will fight about it. Just be careful if you start seeing "capture" orders because I dealt with a problem a year ago between ISAO and banks that lasted for a while.

The only reason I am playing today in PSU-JP and feel safe is because I have a third bank account at the Federal Level that I use when dealing with oversees transactions that goes through a crapload of security checks. In some instances requires my physical presence for authentication.

For now, im happy that your matter is resolved...however I would check up on it if you feel that confused.

Crysteon
May 18, 2011, 07:33 PM
ISAO is viewed as a scam organization by some banks. Some of them will refund money directly and others will fight about it. Just be careful if you start seeing "capture" orders because I dealt with a problem a year ago between ISAO and banks that lasted for a while.

DId it ever get solved, btw? D:

And welcome back, lol.

shiningflare
May 18, 2011, 07:52 PM
Still didn't get it to cancel... Guess I will wait until after the July payment to try to cancel again.