PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to....

XxGoregrinderxX
May 19, 2011, 08:13 AM
....to beat DarkFalz,Reyburn,Humilias etc. with a FOnewm offline
on Super Hard???

Ive beat Reyburn on Normal but its super squishy and on Hard i get one hit
killed.:confused:

Chukie sue
May 19, 2011, 12:45 PM
Yes. Quite possible :x

Chaos Rappy
May 19, 2011, 07:30 PM
*has level 100 FOnewm whom has solo'd so many MANY times*

In fact, FOnewms, if you can play them well enough, are one of the easier characters to solo with on SH due to their massive magic-attack power with attack techs, plus their extensive MST allows them to still be able to allow them to heal themselves adequately (aka, fully), which means you don't have to carry mates around much of the time. However, it is inadvisable to play them outside of their primary roles, of course, making melee FOnewms a farce to be laughed, since they have the second lowest ATP and lowest ATA of any classes, as well as exceedingly low HP, DFP, and EVP makes them unsuited for combat...

kirtblue
May 21, 2011, 11:00 PM
i dont have a fonewm but i do have a humarl and yeah they squishy
hunters got nerfed in this game learn to deal with it
i recommend hunting for a nice sword with end over end online or using ranger weapons before trying to solo him offline
handguns can be awesome with hunters

Atbar
May 23, 2011, 01:23 PM
If you're looking for quick boss strategies and don't feel like utilizing the search function on this site, try using slicers. The bosses have only one evade so you can run in there with a full mind mag and mats and rip them apart from a safe distance. Also, with the exception of MT/DF fight, you also can spam Razonde as an option too. Those are two things I've done in boss fights with a full casting force.