PDA

View Full Version : Do you take pride in your room?

Phinalphantasy
May 20, 2011, 07:40 PM
A simple question, do you try to make your GUARDIANS room impressive, with great music, interesting decorations, or a creative theme? Do you ever have friends over? Do you even have a shop open? Do you not even go to your room at all?

AnonymousHat00
May 20, 2011, 07:43 PM
the only thing that i really like to do is make the music sound cool.....
the song that i currently have right now is Trick track

str898mustang
May 20, 2011, 07:48 PM
nope.

Atemisc
May 20, 2011, 10:16 PM
I made sure to decorate my room JUST like I wanted it. I love my room. Now if I could just finish evolving Nevada, my PM.

AnonymousHat00
May 20, 2011, 10:35 PM
I made sure to decorate my room JUST like I wanted it. I love my room. Now if I could just finish evolving Nevada, my PM.

When you said nevada i thought you meant the state.

Keilyn
May 20, 2011, 10:39 PM
Only as part of character personality or to try something funny....:)

I once made a room for one of my characters (some of you remember it) where it was a "moving in" room with Secret Cave, that had like a Giant Rappy and many empty boxes for the hell of it. Made me laugh for a while.

Atemisc
May 20, 2011, 10:44 PM
When you said nevada i thought you meant the state.

Well, that IS where I got the idea to name it that. I like that as a name. lol

Sham wow
May 21, 2011, 01:06 AM
All my rooms look good. It may be a lady thing we keep our rooms looking nice :)

Nereid
May 21, 2011, 02:25 AM
My Xbox rooms were decorated but my room on JP simply has a shop.

Crysteon
May 21, 2011, 02:27 AM
My room is just a regular room, not an amusement park >.>

Lucidia
May 21, 2011, 09:24 AM
Two of my characters have decorated rooms, the others don't. My main runs a shop though. I don't find decorations often, but if I like it, I put one up. Guess it must be a lady thing with decorating and the like.

Lockon Stratos
May 21, 2011, 10:22 AM
I take pride in my yoruichi rooms, its looks like a greek pantheon underground. with a long table and chairs.

Ryno
May 21, 2011, 12:39 PM
i take pride in my room.
becuase it's phasion wise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93QIoHD3aQc

landman
May 22, 2011, 02:33 AM
Having that one decoration I wanted for my room has always been more interesting to me than having any weapon in the game. In fact, the Parum Fountain was the best drop for me in the past event lol If I ever decide to cancell my subscription to PSU, making a video of my sauna is a must :wacko:

AnonymousHat00
May 22, 2011, 01:29 PM
I really dont care for my room

pikachief
May 22, 2011, 02:34 PM
my beast on 360 had one of each small room decoration in it :D (all but silver and gold badges :( )

Atemisc
May 22, 2011, 03:04 PM
My room has the Eastern Black style, although I'll never understand how all read and brown comes out as "black". And then I have a bunch of Neudaiz decorations, a Mirei Photo Stand, and a tea set. Also a bamboo water pipe and two flowers in front of the little waterfall looking thing in the room.
I do love my room. Very pretty.

TheAstarion
May 23, 2011, 09:06 AM
My rooms:
Bio Panic - unclean public restroom. 4 toilets, 3 boomas, one Kakwane not aiming straight at all and peeing on the wall. Crude, I know.

Showtime - Sonic & NiGHTS showcase up on stage. I love how shiny this room style is, even though it's a strange size and shape otherwise.

Factory Blue - Lab. Cockpit chairs overseeing test subjects such as Bul Buna In A Jar, Booma, Rappy Gugg and a Papayago. Grinna Bete S statues pointed at the Booma (the only one not completely docile) and the Papayago (because it won't shut up). Lab sets dotted around.

Factory Red - I just put random crap in here, but keep it symmetrical as much as I can. Fireworks, Ladean Pillars and Touro are favourites of mine, and seem to go pretty well.

Kakwane Room - Kid's bedroom. Has 10 Tar Tarres either surrounding a kakwane staring wistfully at the kakwane statue on the wall, or lined up bowling style with the Kakwane about to knock them all down. Also some Xmas Boxes and beanbag chairs to play up the kiddy-ness.

Private Bar - more an office that happens to have a bar in it. Tables and chairs positioned around strategically.

Western - Storeroom. Boxes and crates, and a few confiscated items such as Primitive Idol, etc.

And my 8th room is... for a character that sometimes gets deleted.

On PSP2i I have a lawn made of grass tiles in my bio panic, as well as a box of baby rappies being drooled over by Toro, Kuro and Colonel Sanders. A mecha-rappy is flying in to the rescue. In another room is an arrangement of straight and corner shelves into a little maze, with Sonic and Tails lost in it.