PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 PC/PS2 Player looking for Xbox360 peeps to roll with.

Freshellent
May 20, 2011, 11:49 PM
So I finally broke down and got a 360, and decided it was time to give PSU another shot. I just really needed something to keep me occupied between work and waiting for other games to come out. Plus the addiction for the game never left.

I'm rocking Protranser again, gonna be making an Acrotecher/Fortetecher next and then prolly a Fighgunner last.

Eitherway, the community so far has it's usual ups and downs. It's surprisingly active I have to admit. The only problem I've run into so far is a couple of weird stalkers ( thank god for blocking) and the usual XBL antics.

Not looking for anything super special, just peeps who enjoy chillaxin' and playing the game.
It would be nice to make some new friends or meet old ones from PSO-W, if not I'll be doing it the old fashioned way.

So, if you wanna chill- holler at me.

Gamer Tag is: CASTSUPREMACY

DarkEliteRico
May 22, 2011, 04:41 PM
I'd gladly join you sometime in the near future for runs, I recently took a 2+ year break after having my account compromised. Been taking care of a lot of IRL stuff and home repairs so my gaming has been somewhat limited atm.

Hit me up some time GT: Elion81

KoalaKola
May 23, 2011, 01:00 AM
With PSO2 on the rise and my PSO account being lost yet again (sigh) I too started back on PSU as a new Cast.

If either of you don't mind I guess I'll send a FR to both.

Freshellent
May 23, 2011, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I took so long to respond, been sorta preoccupied lately.

I'll hit you up soon DarkEliteRico. I got Koala added already.