PDA

View Full Version : Help with JP sign in

JP Pulpy
May 25, 2011, 01:38 PM
Never mind I'm very dumb. ^^;

If anybody on the 360 servers wants some GM weapons and some meseta I'll be on again at some point and give it to you. Here's what I have.

Rattlesnake 10/10 x2
Shigga Pakuda 10/10 x2
Love Inferno 10/10
Battlestoppers 10/10

And maybe a stack of meseta I'm not sure.

XbikXBd
May 25, 2011, 06:29 PM
Love inferno would be nice if ur giving away?
Or cash which ever. add me im on all day GT is BootyWarrior Bd

KoalaKola
May 25, 2011, 07:52 PM
Free stuff is always nice

Though are you sure you wouldn't log back on to use these? :o If JP servers are that addicting I might have to see what I'm missing out on.

If by say... a week you don't get rid of the stuff that you want to, a level 50 person like myself wouldn't mind taking it off your hands.
GT: Kola x

Veoh
May 25, 2011, 08:27 PM
can i have a rattle snake and shigga pakuda? i started this game abouta week ago and was going to become a gm once i level up my classes my gamertag is: dahFeaT. please and thanks :)

JP Pulpy
May 26, 2011, 10:02 AM
Sorry everyone it's all gone. I hope the people who got my stuff enjoy.

I'm playing in free mode now I'll subscribe tomorrow as soon as I get my Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000HZFCT2) so I don't have to use a keyboard.

Anyone on the JP servers want to help out a newbie?

XbikXBd
May 26, 2011, 06:09 PM
i dont mind XD

KoalaKola
May 26, 2011, 07:42 PM
Np~

This entire time I thought you guys were accessing JP servers through CPU. How does one get there from Xbox?

:I I should probably just google this

Halcyote
May 26, 2011, 07:44 PM
If you're on Xbox then you're already playing the 'Japanese servers'. The JP players on there share the Regional servers.

pikachief
May 26, 2011, 11:59 PM
yes yes JP on Xbox is the same server as US Xbox.

The JP servers everyone usually refers to is indeed PC only. He was merely giving away his stuff on the xbox server because he is joining the Japanese PC servcers

JP Pulpy
May 27, 2011, 03:36 AM
Well I guess I will be using this thread for sign in help. So I'm trying to sign into my JP account here (https://charge.isao.net/profile_oem/login.cgi?pn=psu) so I can purchase my game key but I've hit a little road block. The image authentication box where I need to enter the Japanese characters. I tried different google searches to find them and just copy and paste but I can't seem to find them. Plus just like the English version of these things the characters are morphed and don't look right.

I also tried switching my keyboard to Japanese but no luck there either. You guys must have gotten through this step. Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I'm stuck.:-?

JP Pulpy
May 27, 2011, 04:53 AM
It took me a bit but I got it working on my own. If anyone else has problems there here is what I used to get through it.

Hiragana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiragana)

Katakana (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katakana)

I hope that helps.

KoalaKola
May 27, 2011, 05:34 PM
yes yes JP on Xbox is the same server as US Xbox.

The JP servers everyone usually refers to is indeed PC only. He was merely giving away his stuff on the xbox server because he is joining the Japanese PC servcers

Well drats. I just feel as if I'm missing a huge part by being on US. Well, I guess the community here will be enough to help me hold out until PSO2, we just need more people to not do White Beast.

JP Pulpy
May 28, 2011, 07:25 PM
Well drats. I just feel as if I'm missing a huge part by being on US. Well, I guess the community here will be enough to help me hold out until PSO2, we just need more people to not do White Beast.

The sad truth is a lot of the content on the JP server probably won't be released on the xbox for a while, if at all, and by then we'll be playing PSO2. I'm really glad I made the switch. The economy seems a little screwy in that I can buy a fighmaster palette 30%+ for about a million meseta, but I'm not complaining that's awesome! I heard the other day you can raise percentages with guardians cash is it true? Like why bother paying a bunch in the game when you can pay real money to raise a low percentage weapon to 40%.

Also trying to figure out how I'm going to search for specific things in shops like a stun / resist is tough but everything else is going smooth. This event is really cool and I'm leveling up quickly. Making the switch isn't very hard and the monthly fee is the same as xbox. Lobbies are creepily quiet too. If you decide to give it a try in free course let me know and I'll do some runs with you. Speaking of that some of you offered to play how should I find you guys?