PDA

View Full Version : What Slowpoke!

PhotonDrop
May 25, 2011, 05:47 PM
Remember PSO ep3? I finally got around to actually playing it! Beat the Hunters Story and everything! Working on the Arkz currently but it seems to be more time consuming.

Who'd have thought a nuclear reactor C.A.R.D. Revolution would be so complicated?

Outrider
May 25, 2011, 05:58 PM
Remember PSO ep3? I finally got around to actually playing it!

Oh, I'm so sorry.

HUnewearl_Meira
May 25, 2011, 06:01 PM
Now be fair, Outrider. PSO Episode 3 is an excellent game. For what it is. It just doesn't share any gameplay mechanics whatsoever with any other game in the series...

And dammit, why didn't Sega publish enough physical cards to make a full deck?

PhotonDrop
May 25, 2011, 06:06 PM
Because I would kill someone for a Rati card.

Sord
May 25, 2011, 06:17 PM
I had played my fair share of card games, but when I played C.A.R.D. I was very displeased, but that was still a long time ago. Maybe if I went back and did it now I'd be fine, I play MTG a lot now and have a stronger appreciation for TCGs than ever, but somehow I doubt that will be enough to begin liking C.A.R.D.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 25, 2011, 06:20 PM
Who'd have thought a C.A.R.D. Revolution would be so complicated?
http://images.travelpod.com/users/victor.and.yuna/1.1295810592.complicated-japanese-toilets.jpg

TalHex
May 25, 2011, 06:44 PM
I liked ep 3. It was fun, even if it wasn't the PSO I was used to... I wouldn't want another like ep 3, but it was nice anyways.

CelestialBlade
May 25, 2011, 06:45 PM
The music was awesome, if nothing else.

TalHex
May 25, 2011, 06:47 PM
Tower of Caelum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI_IGFBOTHE

Zeal
May 25, 2011, 07:35 PM
I always imagined how nice it would be to have some of Ep. 3's songs in Episodes 1, 2, and 4.

TalHex
May 25, 2011, 07:40 PM
I think somebody created an ep 3 sound pack for BB on that one site we don't talk about under any circumstances.

PhotonDrop
May 25, 2011, 07:43 PM
I always imagined how nice it would be to have some of Ep. 3's songs in Episodes 1, 2, and 4.

I've always imagined how nice it would be to have a Gamecube port of Blue Burst.

The desert was a fun area.

Palle
May 25, 2011, 08:49 PM
Fact: the girls who played Ep 3 were cuter than the girls who played Ep 1 & 2.

Outrider
May 25, 2011, 10:55 PM
Fact: There were no girls who played Phantasy Star Online (because there are no girls on the internet.)

PhotonDrop
May 25, 2011, 11:04 PM
Fact: There were no girls who played Phantasy Star Online (because there are no girls on the internet.)

What? That's nonsense. You're thinking of men, there are no men on the internet. Afterall there are no computers in the garage! :wacko:

CelestialBlade
May 26, 2011, 04:43 AM

OH GOD THEN WHAT DO THESE GROWTHS ON MY CHEST MEAN?! THIS IS THE WORST CANCER EVER

Vanzazikon
May 26, 2011, 05:01 AM
Remain calm, Celestial one. We must wear our manboobs proudly.

HUnewearl_Meira
May 26, 2011, 02:19 PM
What? That's nonsense. You're thinking of men, there are no men on the internet. Afterall there are no computers in the garage! :wacko:

An argument from the kitchen. Touche.

Outrider
May 26, 2011, 02:26 PM
Fact: There are only old, sweaty men on the internet.

Double-Fact: Most of them smell bad.

Alucard V
May 26, 2011, 02:41 PM
Dammit, why didn't Sega publish enough physical cards to make a full deck?

Because SEGA didn't feel like making a anime to sell a card game. Even tho Sonic the Hedgehog had 4 T.V. Incarnations to date (only one of them I find being bearable to watch). Wacthing Rico's decent in to darkness would be much more enjoyable. It's a shame that SEGA didn't back up the video game series.

Then again It might have been dismissed just as quickly ever other T.C.G. out in the late 90's/early 2K's. Evey one wanted to be Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh back then. There was even a Sailor Moon T.C.G.

Well no use in thinking about it really. It may be better that SEGA didn't sell out one of it's best series like a 2 dollar hooker. We get to play with Colonel Sanders now.

*sigh*

TalHex
May 26, 2011, 06:55 PM
I love you guys

Mike
May 26, 2011, 08:10 PM
Well no use in thinking about it really. It may be better that SEGA didn't sell out one of it's best series like a 2 dollar hooker. We get to play with Colonel Sanders now.

And the man makes the best fried rappy wings this side of Algol. If that's not somebody you want to go adventuring with, I don't know who is.

Airalean
May 26, 2011, 09:24 PM

OH GOD THEN WHAT DO THESE GROWTHS ON MY CHEST MEAN?! THIS IS THE WORST CANCER EVER

Oh god! Its contagious! I have the chest growths too! No one is safe!

Oh shit... Celestial... Does this um... cancer... Where did my heat-seeking love missile go? :-?

PhotonDrop
May 26, 2011, 09:44 PM
Oh god! Its contagious! I have the chest growths too! No one is safe!

Oh shit... Celestial... Does this um... cancer... Where did my heat-seeking love missile go? :-?

Did you check between the couch cushions?

Zeal
May 26, 2011, 09:55 PM
I've always imagined how nice it would be to have a Gamecube port of Blue Burst.

The desert was a fun area.

It was... Unless the game decided to be an ass and throw you two of the rare versions of the giant monsters (Can't remember their name. D:< ) and totally get your ass r@ped. Even worse, you kill both of them, and get sh!t for drops. X_X

PhotonDrop
May 26, 2011, 09:59 PM
Dorphon Eclair?

Zeal
May 26, 2011, 10:42 PM
Orite. The name that sounded like a dessert. Yes, that one. D:< Oh god...the memories....they're COMING BACK. AUUUGHHH, BACK YOU BEASTS! RRRARGGHFDFFJFIOGIHFF.

Airalean
May 27, 2011, 03:50 AM
Did you check between the couch cushions?

Yeah... I got a rock... :/

CelestialBlade
May 27, 2011, 06:03 AM
Yeah... I got a rock... :/
Mo like YOU GOT ROCKED.

Alucard V
May 27, 2011, 06:54 AM
And the man makes the best fried rappy wings this side of Algol. If that's not somebody you want to go adventuring with, I don't know who is.

Lion-O, Leader of the Thundercats, skilled swordsmen able to defeat a dark inmortal.

Tenchi Masaki, another skilled swordsmen able create a energy field that only gods and starships can create. All that and seem to love him.

Ulala, the name speaks for it's self. She's light on her feet, she can handle a gun and she's on the Channel 5 news. So when you do save the world and she asks you what your gonna do next you can say something like "I'm going to Dr. Eggman's Amazing Interstellar Amusement Park."(it beats Disney Land)

Randomness
May 27, 2011, 11:31 AM

But we all know that on the internet the women are men. (And children are FBI agents, but I digress) This makes no sense!

Nitro Vordex
May 27, 2011, 11:43 AM
Because SEGA didn't feel like making a anime to sell a card game. Even tho Sonic the Hedgehog had 4 T.V. Incarnations to date (only one of them I find being bearable to watch). Wacthing Rico's decent in to darkness would be much more enjoyable. It's a shame that SEGA didn't back up the video game series.

Then again It might have been dismissed just as quickly ever other T.C.G. out in the late 90's/early 2K's. Evey one wanted to be Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh back then. There was even a Sailor Moon T.C.G.

*sigh* I don't particularly want to hear 4Kids voice acting in my PSO, thanks.

They are the fruits of labor.

Double meanings ahoy!

PhotonDrop
May 27, 2011, 12:20 PM
I don't particularly want to hear 4Kids voice acting in my PSO, thanks.

PSO, featuring Steve Blum as Bernie and Dan Green as Kireek! Only on Fox Box!

Nitro Vordex
May 27, 2011, 01:29 PM
"Kaiba Ash...train yourself. Become enveloped in friendship much stronger to impress me. Ha ha ha..."

Steve Blum as Bernie would be amazing. "I'm not exactly a Ramar."

Airalean
May 27, 2011, 02:19 PM

Featuring Steve Blum as EVERYONE.

Outrider
May 27, 2011, 02:44 PM

That is a world I would be willing to live in.

HUnewearl_Meira
May 27, 2011, 02:52 PM

You are now reading this thread in Steve Blum's voice.

Nitro Vordex
May 27, 2011, 05:16 PM
Not exactly a moderator?

Alucard V
May 27, 2011, 09:49 PM

"Kaiba Ash...train yourself. Become enveloped in friendship much stronger to impress me. Ha ha ha..."

Steve Blum as Bernie would be amazing. "I'm not exactly a Ramar."

You are now reading this thread in Steve Blum's voice.

It's a shame SEGA sold out in all the wrong ways.
No uses crying over spilled milk.